for Gravity Falls Zombie

1/6/2014 c6 Guest
No please you have to finish the story I need to know if they find a cure for dipper please Gravity Falls is a show that means everything to me
10/8/2013 c6 XxSkullCandyxX
Hello, this is a message to you and other people seeing this message. My brothers, my friends and I are making a film call "Night of the Living Toons." It's about 3 brothers, Randy Rodriguez, Alex Rodriguez, and Max Rodriguez, with 5 other people fighting against the living toons during night falls. This will be in Sony and Columbia Pictures, starring Eddie Gonzalez, Julio C. Gonzalez Jr., and Jonathan Gonzalez. Rated PG-13 for the gore and violence. This will be film in Huntington Park, CA.

The Cast(starring and introducing):
Eddie Gonzalez as Randy Rodriguez
Julio C. Gonzalez Jr. as Alex Rodriguez
Jonathan Gonzalez as Max Rodriguez
Also starring the cast of:
Gravity Falls as The Undead Toons
Regular Show as The Undead Toons
Adventure Time as The Undead Toons
Looney Tunes as The Undead Toons
and Family Guy as The Undead Toons

The living toons are like zombies in this film.

There would be sequels for this film:
Dawn of the Toons
Day of the Toons
and Night of the Living Toons 2
There will also be a prequel called "The Beginning of the Living Toons."
6/21/2013 c6 5Dr. StormHeart
when i saw this said chapter 6 i was like

Me: OH THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER
*This story is up for adoption cause I've lost all hope for it. I have no idea what's going to happen and every time I get an idea it just doesn't fit so comment if you want it.*
Me:DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN IIIIIIITTTTTTTT!
3/26/2013 c2 7Blind-Eyephone
Yea. I have no idea! I guess people wouldn't expect Mabel to be the monster so they do it to Dipper. I mean, some times people make Mabel a werewolf but that's the worst! Someone made him a demon though? K...thats going a little far!
3/23/2013 c5 Illusion
Update. Now.

And why do people seem to like turning Dipper into monsters like zombies and werewolves and vampires... I even saw one where he was a DEMON.

I mean, I like it too, but... WHY?

Anyway, this is good. The characters a little too... I dunno... calm? They all seem to know what to do except for Mable, but I'm cool with that for now. Just update soon, kay? :3
3/21/2013 c5 Guest
I want more please
3/21/2013 c5 Melissa
...I'm waiting for more!
3/21/2013 c5 Blind-Eyephone
Wow I can't believe I didn't write discouragement.
3/20/2013 c5 2TheJayster49
Cool story! I think the character's reactions are a bit exaggerated but I still like the story
3/18/2013 c4 Guest
When are you going to update?
3/20/2013 c1 7Blind-Eyephone
Wendys fine, it's just like Dippers a zombie or whatever and Wendy was like fighting with him...Anywho she didn't get bitten and (Spoilers alert) Dipper ends up not being a zombie in the end too so...
3/18/2013 c4 Guest
What...Did...Dipper...Do...To...Wendy? I hope she is ok
3/17/2013 c4 Guest
What is going to happen
3/16/2013 c4 Candy x dipper
So... Dippers a zombie?
3/16/2013 c4 MelissaPhantom666
...oh shit this is good and all but-I kinda wanna cry-