for Starry Heavens: Bonds of Friendship, Magic & Love(Hiatus)

1/23/2014 c9 1Sir Thames
Good writing, mate. Carry on.
1/22/2014 c9 8lolperson2
finally they confess great chapter please update soon!
1/21/2014 c9 Psyka
Awesome love it please update again soon
12/8/2013 c8 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Man I can't wait to read more, or even see what happens when Lucy is kidnPped like in the show and how Lisanna responds. :) will she catch her like Natsu did in the program from the tower? Oooo this is gunna be good. I sure hope that Lisanna and Lucy end up together.
11/5/2013 c8 Guest
I like this please write some more of this chapters make lisanna win
10/12/2013 c8 29Screaming Dean
I like how you’ve improved on the size of your paragraphs, putting more filler in your writing. The storyline works pretty well. I also like how Lucy and Lisanna are happy go lucky girls. While the fight scenes are better than you did in the past, you might want to delve deeper in them. You gotten better, so keep improving.
10/4/2013 c8 1They call me Bruce
The sexual harrassment joke was funny.
10/4/2013 c8 Radio Driver
Good goin, Marv. Keep on keepin on.
10/3/2013 c8 40OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09
Here's my thoughs on this chapter. Well it's longer and gives the mains each something to do and introduing a new character (both Slayer and Exceed), There are a lot of faults.

-Your tenses are wrong (it's suppose to be ed not s and you use says not said)
-The flashback with Lucy remembering Luna could have been handled better since it was in her point of view and should be her pov as a child.
-Did you really use the word 'thing' in describing Luna's clothes?
-I know it's your magic, but don't make it seem overpowered and takes away from her keys
-Gary giggled?
Lucy feels not as developed as maybe Lisanna should have been the rash/reckless one and Lucy the mature one of the two
Your breaks still lack detail into a new scene and there are times there is lack of detail and lack of emotion
-I meantioned to you about the two year ago flashback.
-The bio should just be name, age, magic, and bout who they are and what's going on

apart from that and few other reasons, it's still decent and has potential, so 7.5
10/3/2013 c8 1Sir Thames
Good writing, mate. Carry on.
10/1/2013 c8 1Rocco13
Nice freakin fanfic.
10/1/2013 c8 Psyka
Awesome please update again soon
9/30/2013 c8 endofgames
It was worth the wait.
9/3/2013 c7 Psyka
Awesome love it please update again soon
8/15/2013 c2 3Shar2242
Lisanna and Lucy are so cute
97 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »