for Crossing Dimensions

I think there realted
3/3/2019 c3 Saffron Gales
I love you Fred
6/1/2017 c10 14PerParallel
Eh, it was good while it lasted.
12/29/2016 c10 Guest
I know you probably won't read this comment and I'm not even a ffn user but I just wanted to say thank you-that was good fun while it lasted :) sorry you lost interest and I know you haven't updated it for years now but ehh. I just wanted to say that maybe someday you'll read this. Have a lovely day xx
8/1/2016 c10 kahen-sama
If you would like, I would gladly take over the story for you and adopt it. If you allowed me, I'm sure I could either whip up some other ideas to keep the story going, or maybe you could give me an idea where you would like this story to go. Nothing too specific, if you don't have any ideas, but maybe a vague ending or a plan for your OCs and such. Maybe you would like to see a sample of my writing as well, because every writer does care at least a little for a story they've been working on for over a year, right? If you would like me to continue, just PM me and I'll see what we can work out. .
8/15/2015 c10 Guest
Such a shame really, I was enjoying the story.
7/6/2015 c10 Sad.spicy.boi
Maybe I can take over the story, I already have the next chapter planned it out. Think about it. If you need to contact me, my email is .
4/5/2015 c10 11TheOperaticSquirrel
Thank you for not deleting this story. It is by far the best Ouran High School Host Club crossover I've read. If you do get a spontaneous burst of inspiration, I'd love to see where this goes. Also, if someone does adopt this, could you please post another chapter saying who? This is a great story and I'm sorry to see it end.
2/25/2015 c10 Guest
WHY WHY WHY WHY! I cannot no no no no This story was so good too. You should have at least put an outline for the rest of the story. I wanted to freaking know why they traveled back in time and if they were wizards!
2/15/2015 c10 Berlin
Awwww...
Well, thanks for at least writing this much of this awesome story!
1/17/2015 c10 Guest
What you should be is a shame for did too the reader's
11/25/2014 c7 23Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes
XD POOR FRED AND GEORGE!
11/25/2014 c6 Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes
XD THAT ENDING.
9/29/2014 c10 BloodyMorningStar
It's quite alright! Don't be so apologetic; you shouldn't do something that you have to force yourself to do. I understand how stress can get to you and when they bugs become too much you have to prioritize. I'm sure a lot of other people understand and you continue to have my full support in whatever else you're doing. I hope things get better!
9/29/2014 c10 Guest
:( I had I feeling this was coming... I had a dream where you finished the story and it was pretty good. Sence you're stopping writing the story do you think I could use te idea but I give you the credit? If you could message my account and let me know that'd be awesome. Btw my username is Pencilsandpens124
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »