for Hunters and Healers

7/14/2018 c6 7Mari.v
Me encanta tu historia. Sube el siguiente capítulo es muy buena y Linda. Saludos.
11/11/2015 c6 11Iluvonelife
Any chance you might continue this?
7/22/2014 c6 oliya
please update:(
7/3/2014 c6 DELETED USER 12345678
Oh, c'mon, girl. Don't stop now, it's freaking awesome.
6/15/2014 c6 oliya
can youPLEEEEEASE write the next chapters? cause your story is really really great!
5/25/2014 c6 sam
dont give up on this one i am eager to read more.
4/10/2014 c1 7Mari.v
sige me gusta tu historia
1/24/2014 c6 oliya
is there more?...
12/7/2013 c6 dani
isso é maldade to tão ansiosa pra ler mais da historia ... a historia é perfeita
12/4/2013 c6 dani.moura.90
oi sei que você não entende meu idioma...mas estou adorando sua historia não vejo a hora de ver a continuação e a melhor q eu vi ate hoje! você é muito bom!
12/1/2013 c6 oliya
i loved it specially the last ... please update soon!
12/2/2013 c6 5Rob Midnight
I'm really glad you're back writing this one. *-*
Please, continue!
12/2/2013 c6 12TheDeep
*Squeals* I... I... MAC! *Throws herself back on to bed and curls up with blanket* If you ever had a way of wrenching my heart out of my chest, this is it! He was just a KID! And now look at him! That's not even right! I wanna trust him... but his training... it all is contradicting itself! Grrrr... talk about frustrating! Poor Mac and Poor Stella! What are they ever going to do now?
12/2/2013 c6 33lily moonlight
Wow, powerful chapter. Well-written. I was thinking that things were going to break soon, but not in this way. It was chilling to see Mac turn like that, but not unexpected. I admire Stella all the more. Very interesting ending. More soon, please. Hope all okay with you :)
12/2/2013 c6 cornish pasties
I do like this, and am glad you are back writing it again, looking forward to the next chapter..
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »