for Dead End Street

12/20/2020 c15 Unknownguy007
This story is really good, looking forward to reading more. I cant wait to see what happens next.
11/10/2020 c15 Ziziultimate
I love how calmly Ino killed Konan and Pein. I hope she survived this and found her happiness.
8/29/2020 c15 6sai ninja
Wow, I just re-read this all and wow! I think I missed the last 2-3 chapters so it was great to read the hotel scene all in one go!

Damn, I need so much more of this! I need more SasuSaku, more evil!Akatsuki, more Ino/Kiba/Shika and more KaruiSui because I love those 2 together!

Also omg poor Tenten, she’s in a straight up horror movie! Thank God for Itachi, seems like a bunch of Akatsuki are dead so things are looking up. Except for Sasori, he’s creepy as hell!

I’m hooked and will definitely be keeping an eye out for more :)
8/22/2020 c15 chillaxin101
Can't wait for the shitstorm that will be Sasuke and Itachi's convo! Thanks for updating, and great chapter. Interested to see how the story progresses from here now that Hinata has been rescued, Akatsuki knows Sakura is alive and the Uchihas have met again!
8/21/2020 c15 3fatcakesandfrosting
UHM Helllooo. HI. That was amazing!

First of all I couldn't it put it down until I caught up and read all 15 chapters! It was so intense! I love the inclusion of odd little details that really place the characters and settings. So well written. I love it!

Second of all I texted my sister in all caps that she needed to read this and that I was SCREAMING.

Wow you're amazing, I love this. Thanks for writing this!
8/20/2020 c15 9kyliEisMC2
I missed this story so much! And I am so ready for more whenever you can! I will patiently(to the best of my nonexistent ability) wait for it!
8/19/2020 c15 Janshal
Ino killed konana and pein just like that. WOW!
I'm scared for Ino right now. Gaara was captured by Kin?
Brother reunion!
8/19/2020 c15 1J-N-Carlo
Thank you for updating!
8/19/2020 c15 Guest
Can't wait for more
8/19/2020 c15 Guest
interesting chapter!
7/28/2020 c8 primaveras
So Sasuke's in but still not very willing to work with anyone, what loser xD I wonder why he doesn't remember Sakura...was she just too shy? Or they barely interacted I guess...

And omg I want to know who Sakura is calling... (I'm having so many thoughts, maybe Itachi? but Sasuke said he's dead, then again, no one seems to actually stay dead in this story lmao) I also want to know what she went through, it's obvious the Akatsuki did something to her beyond killing her family but WHAT is the question lol~

Also the samples are gone, no o.O Was it really Gaara? Because that would suck...they never catch a break, poor kids.

7/28/2020 c7 primaveras
Omg what weapon does Sakura have? I'm so curious now! And that Ino scene...I find it rather disgusting, not because they're both women (I'm not even straight myself!), but rather...Konan is like 35 and Ino is 17/18 at most, so ew. Hopefully Ino gets something out of it tho /:

And poor Hinata at the end ;-; I'm assuming her life is one of the most normal, compared to the rest...

7/28/2020 c6 primaveras
Sakura's too cool and deadly, Ino my heart weeps for her, and KARIN omg I love her so much, you write her so well! And I can only imagine what Hinata is going through... ;-;

But yay at least Sasuke will hopefully stop being unhinged and can relax a little now that he's met Naruto!

Neji also killed me with how worried he is :(

7/28/2020 c5 primaveras
HELLO THAT MEETING AND THAT FLASHBACK AND JUST JCKDJDKDKD.

First off, WHY? That was too harsh on my poor Ino, why would you do that to her?! :'''''(

And idk what else to say about the SS meetinf other than scream, but just know it was amazing and I love Sakura with all my heart and Sasuke is a heroic asshole who needs to keep his rage in check lmao.

Thanks for the (crazy, wild, amazing) chapter~
7/28/2020 c4 primaveras
Tbh there's really nothing I can say after each chapter, I'm just left in awe and eager to know what happens next!

I really, really loved the scene with Sai and Sakura...it made me like them together even lol! Poor Sasuke tho...he's really unraveling, hopefully reuniting with some of his friends will help?

338 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »