for Who You Are

11/8/2021 c19 jasouatfan
Aw love their reunion
7/8/2016 c19 Lodi
love it tys for sharing it
7/8/2016 c19 2RainbowRegal
This fic was amazing, well done!
2/16/2016 c19 12thoughtsmussingsandwishes
So sweet how she fell in love with Regina all over again!
4/10/2015 c19 nrdhrd3
Awwwww!
2/23/2015 c19 xandoca
J'adore pour cette belle histoire, merci
2/23/2015 c12 xandoca
Très bon le chapitre, j'adore.
Merci
2/23/2015 c8 xandoca
Adorable cette fic, por l'instant j'adore.
merci
5/19/2014 c19 I Heart Regina Mills
Yay, Emma remembered! So happy and cute! Love! Thank you! :D
5/12/2014 c19 goddragonking
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
4/21/2014 c12 connyx
Happy easter to you too since it fits so well now. Haha.
Like your story
9/25/2013 c19 Guest
too cute
7/1/2013 c1 Regina Scully
Oh the feels this story gave me! I spent my whole afternoon reading this and I have no regrets!
5/28/2013 c19 nitebirds
So, you know when you find a super story that pulls you in right from the first chapter and you find yourself reading all of it in one sitting .. because you just can't stop yourself .. you must continue .. because, oh the feels and the swan queen moments .. and the point of views are just amazing .. and then you get to the end of the story .. and on one hand, you are so so happy because you just adore the ending but on the other hand, you are quietly screaming, "Nooo!" Because you sadly realize there is no next chapter to click on .. and the big white puffy cloud you have been sitting on has gently just dropped you back down to the ground ...

Um .. well .. that sums up me while reading and falling in love with your story and then having to *wave* bye to it ;) Thank you for sharing this story, it truly was an awesome read!
5/21/2013 c19 queerghstbuster
OMG, I loved reading this story. Thanks a lot for what you did with Emma. It's so good, I'm screaming right now. Love ya.
194 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »