for Fragile Truce

1/23/2015 c5 Lktwh13
Great job with this! I loved the kidnapping and flashback scenarios together. Very nicely written! And the ending was perfect :-)
9/8/2013 c5 23CruellaMiranda
I am IMMENSELY uplifted of spirit for finding this fic. Initially, simply to find a story that reflected a past Emily-Alex pairing, then because you weave a succinct, plausible storyline. A million thanks
5/4/2013 c5 22Mrs. 11th
This is the best story with Erin and Alex I've ever read, I love it so much!
4/18/2013 c5 109JustJasper
That was lovely. I really love that it didn't end with a sudden love confession and their trauma negating all of their issues. I imagine I'd still have enjoyed that, but I like the subtlety of this piece.
4/12/2013 c5 49The Marvelous Mad Madam Mim
I really enjoyed this...I am so glad that I'm not the only one who thought their history might run a little deeper than just "oh, Erin threw her under the bus, end of story". Atkinson and Tripplehorn did a really good job of adding a little something extra to the uncertainty.
I particularly liked your interpretation of Blake, especially when it came to how she behaved, even when they were in captivity, to "inappropriate" behavior. She does seem like a rule-follower to a T, and I think you captured that very well.
And of course, the ending was sweet. Loved it.
Great work!
4/12/2013 c5 13lysachan
I've said it before, but the ending is just perfect. I love it that Alex finally relents and is, at least partially, willing to believe in Strauss' sincerety. Brilliant.
4/10/2013 c5 Me
Beautiful writing. I love how you focused on the characters and their internal thoughts and drama, particularly Erin's, rather than getting swept up in drama of the situation. I would love to see these two renew their previous relationship.
4/6/2013 c3 Guest
This is such a great idea! I love this! Very well written. Thank you!
4/4/2013 c3 Me
If I wasn't enthralled already I am now! You wrote such a beautiful relationship for Alex and Erin, one I hope they can recover somehow.
4/3/2013 c3 5Nafraya
I like the relationship between Alex and Erin in the show, so i'm really happy to read a fic about them.
There are many issues between them that remain unresolved and also about their current situation.
The chapter 3 is really great, it's easy and sweet.
Thank you for sharing and I look forward to updates!
3/23/2013 c2 13lysachan
I've said it all before, but I love the characterisation here; how Strauss is trying to mend their relationship, but Alex stubbornly clings to her anger. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
3/19/2013 c1 Me
Nice! I was hoping they would end their truce, but this situation is going to prove difficult. Looking forward to more!