FanFiction.Net
for The Brandy Brigade

3/15/2016 c2 1Thoronsul Belegmegil
I noticed in the flashback at the beginning of An Unexpected Journey that Thorin had a longer beard in a braid, but outside of the flashback his beard was short...
I love this story! It's really well written, and very intriguing.
Thoronsul Belegmegil
12/22/2013 c5 10Pergjithshme
OH MY GOSH I MISSED THE UPDATE OF THIS CHAPTER HOW DID I DO THAT.

Anyway, ENTS. Also Dwalin getting mad. Yesh.
8/9/2013 c5 1Beloved Daughter
Thanks for another awesome chapter update! Loved the phrase: "Dwalin found it was like looking at two bunnies about to be run down by stone giants." Heheh... I can only imagine what they look like to produce that image... hehe.
8/9/2013 c5 27Italian Hobbit
"It wasn't so much that darkness had fallen in Old Forest - rather, it had tripped. It lay collapsed among the trees, unwilling to get up until dawn." This has got to be one of my favorite sentences ever and I love it.

ENTTSSSS. OLD FOREST! I can't wait to see what happens next!
8/9/2013 c4 Italian Hobbit
I've been putting off reading this, and then you updated again while I procrastinated! Shame on me!

This is so lighthearted and adorable, very different from the pain I am inflicting upon readers with Illusions. How nice to get away from it all. XD

When Fili passes out - totally adorable. I loved the play on words - it was really cute, and I could just picture Fili drunkenly saying that :P

FILI DON'T TOUCH THE LEATHER AHHH. Oh dear. I can tell this is gonna get crazy.
8/3/2013 c4 Guest
I actually really like this. It is something enjoyable to read on my break from mowing the lawn. Keep up the good work!
8/1/2013 c4 10Pergjithshme
Two things.
a) NEVER BE ASHAMED FOR PUNS
b) Another plot twist, innocently-rude dwarves, sensible hobbits, and approaching catastrophes? This chapter lived up to all expectations and more. :)
8/1/2013 c4 1Beloved Daughter
Heheh. I love this story so far! I can't wait to see where you will go with this! Please update again soon!
7/31/2013 c4 6GoldCleaver
Thank you for the update! This story amuses me. :)
5/3/2013 c2 10rollwithbutter
*snicker* "Dwarven pendulum"... :)
5/3/2013 c1 rollwithbutter
Gah, the bit about sunlight littering the forest floor like dropped coins... Stop it with your wondrous descriptions!

Sweet, conscientious Kili... :)
4/29/2013 c3 10Pergjithshme
I can't. This story is so amazing, and your author's notes are nearly as good.
4/29/2013 c2 Pergjithshme
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Okay, so this is the brilliantest idea evah.
4/5/2013 c3 Lady Foxen
Oh my goodness
The suspense
I love how this is turning out. I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/29/2013 c3 oHBG GFNM
:O PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! i want to find out what happens after Bilbo fell on Kili!
22 Page 1 2 Next »