for Locked by Destiny

Thank you for writing.
9/30/2014 c22 2Tactful Fic-Addict
countinue it please!
4/27/2014 c22 2unusualdreamer18
okay, so I know this is on hiatus. but MY OH MY this is amazing. You're a phenomenal writer and I can't wait until you get the chance to update again!

I adore the storyline and the way you tie in the characters to your creativity... amazing.
9/29/2013 c1 Guest
When are you going to update ?!
9/8/2013 c22 cait
Awesome , keep updateing
9/8/2013 c22 Kate
Good chapter. I can't believe they got caught again! Oh, well, Zuko will think of something. He's Zuko. As for advice on fight scenes, I'd just say don't over-think it. Reading this, I'd say you might just a little bit. A battle is all adrenaline and happens fast and is mostly instinctual. But what you wrote is great as it is, so keep at it!
9/7/2013 c5 10ShizukaYuukiMistress10
I wonder what happened, this is interesting. :)
9/7/2013 c4 10ShizukaYuukiMistress10
This fight already looks like it's going to be awesome! ;)
9/7/2013 c3 10ShizukaYuukiMistress10
Aw that last line was so nicee.
9/7/2013 c1 10ShizukaYuukiMistress10
Great, love it so far. :)
9/7/2013 c22 14moonshroom420
no way those were some really good fighting scenes! Poor Zuko, though. First he has the 'You must kill Katara' dumped on him and now she's been taken by Azula. Crap. I hope Zuko and Iroh, Toph and Aang kick some firebender butt in the very near future. Update soon!
Jasmine Out!
9/6/2013 c22 raidersfan777
Whoa..that is so ahhh...I am sooo freaking excited for the next chapter I can't stop moving! "literally!" Damn...two weeks I don't think I can wait that long. See you then. x(
9/6/2013 c22 storyoftheunknownfangirl
...why did you do that?
8/30/2013 c21 storyoftheunknownfangirl
Lovely as always!
8/30/2013 c21 Kate
I liked this chapter. And I'm excited for the next one ;)
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »