for Refined

2/1/2016 c1 fandomsforever2003
This is awesome!
5/17/2015 c1 7Penelope Perenbloom
Because that last line really made an impact, I'm favoriting this story.
5/6/2014 c1 quadraticutie
I really like this! Do you think you could continue?
9/30/2013 c1 23Time Traverser
My piano teacher said that America is the birthplace of improvisation in music. Just another reason to love this place. J
8/3/2013 c1 32Black Kaitou
I love this and your picture for this is Awesome, and I have kitties :) just joking I think you prefer my complainmenting your fic more then telling you I have Cats. Al has a good point when Matt asked why he doesn't show he can play.
3/21/2013 c1 3sma erDnIy lnO
Wonderful wish, wonderful:) an I don't have a cat, but I do have a dog. I rather hate how a lot of countries seem to look down on America...but we can't really change that can we? How others see us?

...
I LOVED THE FIC!

...thought I should put that...XD
3/18/2013 c1 random reviewr
I like Americas comment how "If they don't believe him, they dont deserve to know" Anyways, keep up the awesomeness!cx
3/18/2013 c1 7ConsumeTheVoid
I could so see America being like that. Cool Story
3/18/2013 c1 1horribleaccount69
This was just... awesome. Okay, just asdfghjkl you're great.
3/18/2013 c1 4America96
dude i know you say this is like complete and stuff, buuuut you should totally add more on! pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasseee its really good!
3/17/2013 c1 127ShivaVixen
:) this was nice.
3/17/2013 c1 13BlackRoseGirl666
I love this, probably because it fits so well with my own headcannon ;) I just hate it when people think America's talentless :(
3/17/2013 c1 Lipurogry
Oh Dios! de verdad no tengo palabras para describir tu fic excepto una: excelente.
(Lo siento, yo no hablo ingles, solo pude traducir con google)