FanFiction.Net
for The Ugly Duckling

3/17/2017 c1 David Myers
A very classic and traditional tale, which is very rarely read like it used to. Oh, and what's more having seen the film on you tube I adore the cute hen mallard duck and her youngsters cheerfully quacking at the time of hatching, plus the mother swan reclaiming her long lost cygnet. Well done. Top marks.
2/9/2016 c1 8Mr. FanficGuy
Fun fact: The Ugly Duckling was actually a remake of the original 1931 cartoon of the same name. It's also one of the few times that a remake is (vastly) superior to the original, and a great way to end the Silly Symphonies series, as this was the last one ever made.
2/11/2015 c1 22misskoifishpony
Awww The Ugly Duckling I love this story too This story made me re watch and appreciate again Disney's short about The Ugly Duckling I liked how you gave the adult characters dialogue and showed some of their inner thoughts. My only critique is to break off the character dialogue from the long paragraphs. Just to make it easier to read. I look forward into seeing whether you will do more Disney fics in the future.
1/7/2015 c1 3Coco-Bunny313
Very good
12/23/2014 c1 71CanzetYote
Awww...the part where the duckling cried made me want to hug him and lick those tears rolling down his bill to comfort him.