for golden shadow

12/20/2019 c2 8youngmark
Christ, the story is going by so fast. XD
12/19/2019 c1 youngmark
Magatsu Juubi is funny to think about, now that P5 made the og Kaguya into a Persona. XD
3/19/2013 c2 guest
what is everyone's reaction to saki, did they know that she is still alive and didn't know anything about the tv world, if you explained more this story would make more sense because it feels like you're rushing it and will naruto have a special move like how everyone else in persona golden does
3/19/2013 c2 daniel 29
seems like an honestly interesting story so far to read about to me anyway
3/19/2013 c2 28deamondragonsclaw
adding Izanami, that's a nice twist
3/18/2013 c1 7Sagami15
Not bad, and it's SEES not seed. You should pair Naruto with Minako, Yukiko, Rise, Naoto and Labrys as for Yu pair him with Marie, Margaret, Ai and Ayane. Pair Yosuke with Saki and Kanji with a OC anyway is Naruto going to Yasogami High School with the gang and make Yu have a Jester Social Link with Naruto anyway hope u update this story and your NarutoxSAO story soon
3/18/2013 c1 28deamondragonsclaw
I like it
3/18/2013 c1 15alchemists19
Interesting
3/18/2013 c1 24Axel yamamoto
Yo!

Its an interesting story, since its plotline are pretty original.

However, I can named several mistakes you make in this story, but keep in mind that this is not a flame, but a friendly advice and critic.

Firstly, you should never try to use... What its called again? Uh.. simple words? For example, you type 'U' instead of 'You', some people may find it annoying and if your not careful, you will be flame. So, as much as you can use the full words, like 'people' instead of 'ppl'.

Secondly, use words proof, since there's some that you typed wrong, like 'bastard' becoming 'bastered', but, we're human and not perfect so I understand.

Thirdly, If you want to use Naruto as it main cast, dont use 'Naoto S.' as it character category, use 'Naruto U.', people who like Naruto will search using Naruto name category, like me.

Well, that's about it I guest... Also, you need to make explanation of Naruto sword that he just get out of somewhere, people will questioned it.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Labrys was created before Mitsuru was born, so does Aegis, so how old is Naruto? Is he some ageless cliche character you can find in today stories?

This story have potential, so don't give up on it, just edit it.

Anyway, I hope its no hard feeling, I'm just trying to help, so please continue. And please dont make Naruto godlike that can't be beat, its too many already...
3/18/2013 c1 blazeblue
nice chapter who i think should be with /rise/aigis/elizabeth/mitsuru

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service