for Fragile

2/26/2018 c13 Shillanna
Such a sweet story! I never really thought of Mordin as a love interest, before, but I really enjoyed how you wrote him. :D Thanks for writing and sharing!
1/10/2018 c1 WeebCommander
Adorable
4/11/2017 c13 1Bitty-Girl
i loved the story, ty so much for writing it
1/10/2017 c13 2Cook1ez
An adorable read. Mordin was written perfectly, impressive. I liked the ending, though I'm unsure of its time line, perhaps after ME3? Good job over all.
12/6/2014 c13 Ajir
Ahh this is so great. I love it. Somehow Mordin and Shepard took over my life. I hope you write more stories with them!
10/6/2014 c13 2DarkWhisperingMoon
This was just absolutely amazing to read. I adored the relationship between those two. You are an amazing writer and I truly do hope you never stop writing. Throughout the entire story I was laughing and saying aww to the point where I was getting strange looks from my friend. You are such a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for making such a wonderful thing!
9/7/2014 c13 21HaruhiandHikaru
I loved it. Do you think you will be doing a sequal with this pairing going through ME3? It would be kind of mice to know what happened between the last chapter and the epilogue.
10/12/2013 c13 Vulpixer
3 I already adored Mordin before, but now my Mordin meter's jumped up about 500 points. _ Lovely story. Just lovely.
10/11/2013 c13 5Apostate Rowan
Awwwww. I'm glad they both survived. Also glad I don't know if she came up with a creative way to get around keeping him alive despite genophage or if the genophage still exists. Anyway, very good fic, Mordin is so awesome in this. Sent this to a friend who always thought Mordin should be a romance option :)
8/19/2013 c13 6Orilynn
Not going to lie; cried a bit at the end.
There aren't enough fics for Shepard/Mordin (my OTP, *sigh*) but this one is just excellent. Well done!
8/1/2013 c13 Guest
This was an AWESOME fic!
6/15/2013 c13 14Author-Of-Sin
I read this all the way to chapter 12 on AO3, but I don't think I read the Epilogue. Beautiful Amazing. Brought tears to my eyes. LOVED it. Thank you for writing it, there's so few fics out there for the non canon LI's.
5/11/2013 c13 Guest
Nice ending!
5/11/2013 c12 Guest
Noooes, the sad goodbye. Oh dear, why couldn't they remain together? *sobs*
5/11/2013 c11 Guest
Tense fight and escape from the Collectors' base.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »