for The War to Protect

3/23/2013 c1 30Mediterranean Tomatoes
My feels are on fire... That was really good, and really sad, but really nice.
3/19/2013 c1 StarGirl
This was very good, write more Hetalia fanfics? Please? For MEEEEEEEEEE?
3/19/2013 c1 3PaintSplatterVampire
This story was sooo cute!
3/18/2013 c1 4Mighty Agamemnon
This was mostly well-written. The dialogue worked really well, but there wasn't enough motivation for Spain here meaning that we know he went to war, but we the readers didn't learn of what he was fighting for or why he claimed "Life was sacred" when he just sacked a town then later kills the man only to save his pitiful henchman's life. (And another thing, I know that some notes in Hetalia made it seem like Spain played favorites, but historically he really didn't. Not like that. And he once even burned Rome to the ground when the Pope pissed him off!) So...it really made Spain seem like huge hypocrite.

Another thing that needed improvement was the Spanish. Please use a translator like before writing Spanish in the fics if you don't know it that well. "Bullshit!" would be "Mierda de toro!" but the Spanish don't use that expression as much as Americans do. And "I love you" would be "Te quiero." So yeah...

Other than that, this fic has good potential but I would also just work on spain's characterization a bit more since he's fighting and killing, but he still has that childlike mentality like when he's happy instead of his behaving more like the dark figure he was when he went out to fight. Otherwise, this fic flowed nicely and was a good read.