for Darkness Returns

9/29 c13 1Stenrik
Its been a fun and lovely ride to read this story! And i thank you for writing it!
2/24 c13 Y2Ranma
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
2/24 c13 12WPGanimefan
This is a excellent & memorable story
I have been looking for it for the last few months & I’m glad to have finally found it again,
I hope you will continue it
11/25/2020 c13 8DrYuriMom
Given I am chalking up seven years since my muse left me for greener pastures, I'd be a hypocrite to complain much about a five year hiatus. Still, I find myself pining for a continuation of this lovely story. It is obvious you are building up to Raven's arc in S4TT once the Brother Blood arc is addressed. I am practically drooling to see how you handle what I consider to be the height of the Teen Titans series. I can imagine how maternal Ranma would be over Little Raven, possibly taking much of the role played by Robin in the source material. I have delicious thoughts of Ranma laying some smack of an even worse daddy than his own. I actually feel heartache that such a story may never be told. If there is anything this 50 year old fanfic writer and reader can do to help a senpai out of a dry spell, please let me know. I've shared some lovely inspirational collaborations over the years with other "seasoned" fanfic writers and I'd love to help stimulate another obstreperous muse. Feel free to PM me anytime.

And for the record, I think the solution you came up with for the Amazons is quite reasonable, and very unexpected yet obvious. And Nabiki's intimation she won't let Ranma out of her sight the whole time is just like the dynamic "Rabiki" that you have developed over 132k joyful words.

May your keyboard experience the magic once again dear sensei,
Dr YuriMom
11/19/2020 c13 BionicLegs
I have to admit, when i read the description of this, I was expecting fluff, or a ulity pleasure, but this story is excellent, all the way through. I know it's been a long time, but here's hoping there's a still a chance this sees an update. Cheers!
9/30/2020 c13 1calamite
Good story hope you continue because you beat your of two years now going on 5 years since last update
8/11/2020 c13 2Isamaru
hell of a story! keep up the great work!
3/15/2020 c13 2dread harbinger
I am eager and hopeful that a new chapter may come also this fanfiction is amazing and something I can read over and over without getting tired of it
9/7/2019 c1 1anthony883
I am sad that this fanfiction hasn't continued because it is a solid story and a Nabiki/Raven character is very interesting but I guess since you based this on the old Teen Titans cartoon you had to stop do to the source material discontinued you didn't have much more to build on.
9/6/2019 c13 FireInLife
Alas, nearly 4 years since an update. I hope that you are doing okay.

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your writing. You tell really good stories, and I have been completely sucked into them.

And to the previous reviewer who was upset that Ranma didn't view his curse as a curse, and who apparently missed out on the cues that Ranma liked being a girl as much as he liked being a boy (and not because anybody pushed him into it)...well, you said that this story was offensive to trans people. Sorry, but I'm trans and I don't see a problem with it. And seeing how you absolutely hate the Amazons but defend Mousse...I dunno, I think you may have a few insecurities to work through.

Anyways, Penguin, I would love to see an update in the future, but no worries. Your stories are fantastic and I have a feeling I'll love to read this over and over again. Even incomplete, this story is exceptional.
9/4/2019 c13 Ryavrel
I wasn't expecting much from a crossover such as this but thought I'd entertain the idea and read it. I also wasn't expecting to love it this much. It was surprisingly well thought out, well-written, and well executed (something I've found lacking in other similar crossovers). There were many aspects I was not expecting but loved all the more for how well it compmiments the story. My only nit-pick is the last chapter's questionable conclusion to conflicting "honor pacts" regarding Ranmas. I say honor loosely as Genma is anything but. I am willing to believe that had the story continued, a separate solution would have been revealed and this would not need to come to pass.
I am happy that Nabiki/Raven and Ranma seem to have a genuine romantic interest in each other and would've been happy to see some more. Though this isn't likely to continue anytime soon (at least considering it's been 4 years since last update) I am quite happy with what you did finish. I legitimately loved this story. Good on ya mate ;)
R
8/4/2019 c13 7Jonakhensu
It's been a bit longer than two years since chapter 13... Here's hoping you find your muse again. I would definitely enjoy more of this fic. Raven has always been one of my favorite Titans, and this portrayal amused me.

Thanks for the great fic, and here's hoping you get to continue it soon.
7/8/2019 c13 1Vld
I read, and reread, and reread "Fist of the Moon" quite a number of times already, and i read "Am i a girl now" a couple times as well, and i loved these. But i never tried reading anything Titan-related before, aside from Narsil's "The Raven"... mainly because while i don't dislike the Titans (or anything DC in general), it never got my blood pumping like other stuffs i read.
I must say, after Narsil, you're the second one to manage it. Hence why i really hope you haven't given up on this story. I want to see Shampoo's Ranma-junior, and i hope Ranma proves Nabiki wrong at some point: Show her that YES, she CAN have children. And i want to read about Ryoga's Jinxy romance (and no, i don't think it is jinxed).
6/10/2019 c13 6tarrangar
Ranma should absolutely not agree to give Shampoo a child, the Amazons are an evil that must not be strengthened, then there's the fact that he would be condemning a child of his, to be raised under the insanity that's Amazon law.

The Amazons lost any claim they might have had, by giving Ranma Amazon techniques anyway, by doing things like locking Ranma in girl form, using mind control on him, and otherwise doing things that's cause for a blood feud.

So Ranma can easily claim that those Amazon techniques, were merely just compensation for the attacks on him.

And considering the alternative is letting his child have to grow up an Amazon, I really can't approve of Ranma agreeing to this deal.
6/10/2019 c10 tarrangar
Water from either Drowned man or Drowned girl would be sure to work for Ryoga, as his main complaint about his cursed form is how helpless he is, so even if the curses mixed, I don't think he would have near as many problems, being a man/pig hybrid when splashed.

Cologne is once again a hypocrite, she encourage Shampoo to act exactly like Mousse does, except Shampoo is more ruthless than Mousse is.
284 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »