for Beyond the Grave

5/12/2017 c12 33Human Customs Still Elude Me
ARGH! This is amazing! I can't handle it! I want you to write season three!
10/16/2016 c12 anDahl14
Please continue!
7/2/2016 c12 Guest
I love your story. Just found it, read it in a rush, saw your A/N and noticed that you haven’t updated your story since two years. Please don't drop it! It’s such a magnificent story
5/4/2016 c12 40batiluca27
No esta mal
4/14/2016 c12 Guest
I really really love this story, the characters are accurate and the scenes in each chapter are wonderful, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside _
Hoping for it to continue
4/28/2015 c1 3stephany.martin.503
glad im not the only one with the theory that wally is trapped in a speed force. im thinking of writing a fanfiction where this girl is a theoretical scientist wwho was kidnapped by Cadmus to open up a portal to the speed force and when she does wally comes speeding out. you want to help me with it?
2/15/2015 c12 Balderdash4
I love this story so much, please continue! I'm begging you!
9/2/2014 c12 4not paranoid enough
I love this story! I just watched the series and the ending of this season was tough - I hope you update soon :D
6/17/2014 c12 16Violently Red
No! Dangit. He has to remember them! Aaaah! Wally! Why!
5/24/2014 c11 41Eirian Erisdar
Hey, I read this a few days ago but didn't have time to review till now. Sorry. :P Artemis missing Wally was so sweet! I REALLY wanted them to address in the series what impact Wally's death would have on her emotional health, but of course they cut it off there. _

Also, Dick smiling a bit more. Eeep. Cute. Gaah I wonder what would have happened in season 3 if Jay had come back...I like this third person's perspective on Nightwing. You don't get that much; most people write from his perspective. XD More! I'm getting hyped over what's coming next. ;)
5/21/2014 c11 16Violently Red
I'M READY FOR IT TOO! LETS DO THIS. EXCEPT YOUR GONNA HAVE TO UPDATE TO DO SO.
5/21/2014 c11 Guest
Ah you're back. :D I had to re-read the whole thing again. And I can't wait for the update.
5/18/2014 c10 41Eirian Erisdar
GAAAH UPDATE! It's been a while since Wally 'ceased' but I still need closure. Speaking of which, I absolutely love how you describe everyone in this fic using their connection to Wally. They each grieve differently - and I HAVE to say that of all the characters you've touched on so far, I like your portrayal of Barry the best. That bit in the morgue was heartrending - and very appropros, because he's the only one who has actual reason to feel responsible for Wally's death, having been his mentor and father-figure.

...which brings to mind...

Barry's reaction to Wally being back. Can't wait. XD

MTFBWY!
Eirian
3/28/2014 c10 16Violently Red
YESSSSSSS YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH
3/27/2014 c10 Chalantepic
Plz can u make dick and zatanna a couple and not babs and dick I kno u said they probably won't get 2gether but still plz make them a couple plz plz plz
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »