for Inuyasha, a Taiji's Tail

1/31/2016 c8 Guest
Look it been 3 years since you updated and if you think you did horrible job working on it. Then your wrong because you did wonderful job and you should be proud of yourself because this story is amazing and if I have to rank 1 to 10 then I choose ten. You shouldn't give up on the story because the story is amazing and you did wonderful job working on it so please continue the story and keep on doing wonderful job on this story.
1/16/2014 c1 Guest
I absolutely love this story, the pairing is one of my faves; [ I'm a sucker for Sess/San fics too ) This is how the show SHOULD'VE went. I can see I'm not the only one who thinks so, keep up the good work. Please update soon!
9/21/2013 c7 Gladly
I love this story. Thank you so much for this amazing beginning. Sango and inuyasha are my favorites and you describe exactly what I wanted to see for this show. ( I don t like Kagome at all)

So please continue this amazing story.

Gladly.
5/1/2013 c5 BicolourRaptor
i like this story hope u continue it good chapter
4/28/2013 c5 475Ability King KK
An interesting setup so far, especially now that we're at the true beginning of the story. Hopefully though Sango won't abuse the rosary's power like Kagome did in canon.
4/10/2013 c4 26FanficFemale
The idea is good, but there are several grammer and spelling mistakes that need to be taken care of. I suggest getting a beta (someone to proofread or edit your work). Other than that I believe everyone was in character. Just maybe try to add a little more detail.