for Lightning Strikes

7/18/2018 c20 Token Cylon
That is about the 5th or 6th time I've read this story, start to finish. Absolutely incredible every time
3/16/2018 c20 11SunBinamra
This broke my heart, but in a good way, if that even makes sense. Your writing is excellent and your portrayal of the characters is spot-on. Well done!
10/31/2017 c20 shadowyshadow
good story
10/17/2017 c1 Galaxee962
This was so good!
9/30/2016 c20 Anonymous
Great story dude, kept me hooked. Well done
11/16/2015 c1 Jordanalnimri
Amazing!
9/8/2015 c20 Guest
Loved reading this and it made me tear up a bit but just a bit! I'm a little confused with the epilogue though but great story anyway
9/4/2015 c20 1Hurricane Jackson
This is a fantastic story! I'm a little confused with the end though, did Wally get his memories back?
9/3/2015 c20 2youngerjustice
Beautiful! But does Wally get his memories back in the end?
12/9/2013 c21 LoLana
Great story! !
11/9/2013 c21 NightshadeAzure
thank you for this brilliant story, it was one emotional rollercoaster all the way through. cant wait for your next story
10/7/2013 c21 1Shokugeki no DxD
Excellent ending and thank you for this whole thing. I am excited for more from you in the future, and hope I'll actually get the time to read more too. Anyway, good luck with your future stories and I'll definitely read them when I can.
9/29/2013 c21 hey123
i really love the story...i really really love it every chapter and everything about it,you are a great writer...hehe i thought he was just teleported...haha i even thought he was a clone and the real wally was captured guess i was super off...hahahhaah
9/28/2013 c18 Shokugeki no DxD
This was a great chapter. Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I just started law school and I barely have time to get all that work done haha, so you probably won't see me on here too much for now except in some of those rare moments of free time. Not to mention I just found out my email recently decided to put all my alerts in the spam folder so I've been missing quite a few updates, and not just this one. Anyway, I'll finish this soon and be on the lookout for anything else in the future and read it when I can.
9/26/2013 c21 Guest
Great Great Story! Could of done without the smut scene with Artemis and the random guy but I see why you put it in there. Other than that Excelent Story!
332 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »