for MASH Notes

5/5/2020 c33 stormyskies73
Ah, the timely return of the Latrine Bandit!
4/26/2020 c34 29RRatedauthor
Wow... I just binge-read all 34 of these and can't wait for more. As a huge M*A*S*H fan, it's fun to mentally remember the episodes these are based on. I only have one complain in all of these and that is your reference to Titanic in this chapter. Gloria Stuart would not be in that movie for another 46 years, so unless Nurse Kellye can see into the future... you get my point.
Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can.
7/19/2019 c32 4kathmanw19
i hope you will update soon
4/29/2018 c31 6katladyd
I hope Hawkeye can prove his innocence, Radar can safely deliver the mail, and the good Father may enjoy his meetings with a certain nurse. One of the best chapters yet!
2/11/2018 c30 katladyd
Another fine edition of M*A*S*H Notes! I wonder who the Latrine Bandit is? Hmmmm. Keep more of this coming!
9/4/2017 c1 katladyd
One of the best editions of MASH Notes ever! So much going on! So much intrigue! A naked Klinger. It don't get no better than this.
2/14/2017 c2 24Daryl Wor
All right I’ll be honest. I have ANOTHER cold now and I needed cheering, so I’m hittin’ this up! I was immediately giggling at Klinger referring to himself as “your favourite orderly man – woman –“! I shan’t ask who destroyed the printing press. Considering the food there, I believe those latrines require further magazines. Thank you, Mrs. Burns. Whoever messed with Mr. Burns… well I got a feeling she had hot lips… Oh, yes, I do remember Naked Klinger. The love proclamations are gallant to say the least, poor man.

Let’s hope that surprise movie in The Swamp isn’t “State Fair”. And goodness, just for going to said Swamp… and Margaret wonders why no one offers her a measly cup of coffee! OH MY! A valentine sweetheart for our Mulcahy! That must have brought a blush to the chaplain. Certainly better than the love note to Trapper, not that Hawkeye fared much better, ha ha! Aunt Sadie brings good advice to our major nurse. Very good work and I didn’t think it was short at all.
1/25/2017 c28 6pashotshot1
It's good to see that this is still going on. Keep up the good work. :)
1/25/2017 c28 6katladyd
It came at last! The latest edition of MASH Notes! It was worth the wait. Carry on.
1/24/2017 c28 MASHlover23
Really good chapter!
8/26/2016 c1 24Daryl Wor
I just wanted to leave commentary about what I'm seeing here, even though I have precious time to look. I find this work very incredible in the unique organization. It really enhances the journey of living in the 4077 from one week to the next. Such a wonderful celebration of what M*A*S*H* is all about: community and caring in crisis. (Pardon the alliteration.)

It's so likely no one would ever want to go through the horror of what these characters endured, but what they mean to us and why we want to keep "living" with them in fiction speaks volumes. They have their flaws and take them into account while bonding closer in the crazy depths of a place they wish not to be.

Plus this work is so multi-layered which is not easy to do. I looked over it twice and felt a pull to come back and give you some substantive appreciation. Please continue and I hope you enjoy it. (Loved your profile, btw.) Peace.
8/23/2016 c27 12MASHlover23
So sorry for the lack of reviews! I have been working in a provincial park where I rarely can access the internet. I love the latest editions and can't wait or more :)
8/19/2016 c27 6katladyd
I just discovered this gem of a story yesterday. Love it! Funny, heart wrenching, intriguing and informative. Everything I like in a story. Can't wait for the next issue!
3/30/2016 c24 27stormyskies73
One day I sincerely hope that these fan-made missives are discovered and made into some sort of companion volume to the series. They're that good.
2/24/2016 c24 MASHlover23
Another great addition of the best publication in Korea! I loved the bit about Trapper. Thanks for the update :) 3
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »