for One and Only

5/17/2013 c3 Guest
Update soon man!
4/10/2013 c1 Guest
I'm really liking the Naomi and effy pair up. I'm really curious to see where this goes, but as much as I like them two I have to say I'm a bigger fan of naomily! Keep this a coming! Great job!
4/8/2013 c1 2RosesAndSkulls
I really like where this is going. I'm kind of curious as to what happened at that party all those years ago. And of course how an Effy/Naomi relationship will effect our precious Naomily.

Update soon!
3/31/2013 c1 Tiffythetitan
Not a Neffy fan as a couple at all BUT looooove Naomily. :)
3/28/2013 c1 itsonlyanny
I like the direction you're taking this, but maybe go a bit slower with more description? I feel like its moving too fast and there seems to be too much crammed into too shirt a space ahah. Hope to see an update soon :)
3/22/2013 c1 Riley
I enjoyed the first chapter so far. I was a bit confused at how one moment Naomi was talking about her childhood crush and then bam she's on a train, but I guess Bristol is just a reminiscent place and when Naomi thinks of Bristol, she thinks of Emily?

Other than the quick transition, I'm very happy with what I've read. I can't wait to read more cause you went quickly into this and I know there's gotta be some background coming up.
3/21/2013 c1 A
This story seems great, I can't wait to see where you take it. )