for A Blessing or a Curse

Bellatrix - Gothel
8/10/2018 c1 Guest
Best crossover ever!
4/22/2015 c1 Danazia Gray
In this likable Harry Potter-Tangled crossover A Blessing or a Curse, I truly like the idea of Rapunzel being portrayed as Draco Malfoy's long lost cousin a lot more than ever.
4/17/2013 c1 15Quirkista
I really like how you combined the two! That requires great skill! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic! :-D
4/4/2013 c1 3little princess 15
Wow! Well, I must say I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, I really really love the books and I can't believe that you managed to mix my favorite books with one of my favorite movies!

Though this seems a little crazy considering the huge difference between the two worlds, and I'm not a huge fan of Draco/Hermione pairing, it was interesting to read. I've never read something like this before, and the plot was absolutely unique!
3/23/2013 c1 Lulu's Biffle
That was really good i loved that u made draco the good guy, finally he gets a turn. I was happy 2 c that u had Draco and Harmione marry they r so cute together in the movies and stuff that it seems lyk they should marry, instead of her and Ron. I was very pleased with this book and im hoping 4 mre!