for Mudblood Sucker

8/8 c15 mangafreak11
A bit of a calmer chapter this time

Still some character development, like Hermione actually taking the step to get better and talking to Madame Pomfrey and such.

I'm curious on how the interrogation with Bellatrix will go, she doesn't seem like a person that will resort to torture to get information but Bellatrix is stubborn after all. I'm guessing that eventually Hermione will somehow get involved in it one way or another.

Looking forward to more Hermione/Fleur and Hermione/Bellatrix scenes in future chapters, keep it up!
7/1 c14 Guest
Cool story! Looking forward more.
6/24 c14 Givit2me
But when will they taaaalk?! So stubborn! Both of them ugh!
You're doing a wonderful job! Keep it up!
6/11 c14 mangafreak11
This chapter was really good, you can really feel the tension from all the characters And I'm starting to really look forward to the Fleurmoine parts. I'm usually only one character shipper but I'm staring to get the feels for Fleur and Hermione as I am with Bellatrix and Hermione.

I love this story so much, until next time
2/16 c13 AlsethGosia
She did not wait, why i am not surprised))
Poor Fleur, what does she think she told Hermione? I can only guess ;)
2/14 c4 AlsethGosia
OMG, my babies are falling for each other, i can't. They don't even realise!
2/11 c1 AlsethGosia
I am reading the story the second time now (or third), to refresh my memory and remember the development. And just by reading the first chapter i realized that you are the author who made me to fall in love with Fleur and Hermione pairing. I am so glad right now for my unfortunate ability to forget book and movie contents to the point it feels as if i have never seen or read them before. That means i am going to read the story as it is the first time and the excitement of new content won't leave me until the end, yay!
2/9 c13 Malloy95
I can't believe I came here for Bellamione but am now rooting so hard for Fleur. The pacing seems a little slow, but I trust you have your reasonsI love seeing Hermione's little interactions with her friends, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you are well!
12/29/2018 c12 mangafreak11
I was not expecting Bellatrix to show up so soon.
Now I'm REALLY exited
Looking forward to the next chapter, keep it up!
12/28/2018 c12 Malloy95
Why? I mean, I love cliffhangers, but I also hate them. Anyway, I'm glad they were finally able to bury Griphook. Also, I hope Fleur and Hermione are back to normal soon. I may have started reading this fic for Bellamione, but I am very much invested in the other ralationships so far. I look forward to the next chapter, and I hope you are well.
12/27/2018 c11 mangafreak11
Really good chapter, I really enjoyed it
It's always a nice feeling seeing a good Bellamione fic getting updated, keep it up!
12/21/2018 c11 Malloy95
Just finished binge reading this entire thing; love love love your writing style and attention to detail. Nothing feels rushed, but nothing drags on either. It feels as if everything you write has purpose. I look forward to the next chapter, and I hope you are well.
2/18/2018 c10 potatowitheyes
ah, i just found this story and decided to give it a try (cos i was thirsty for bellamione) and i was hooked from the first chapter. the story and it's progression is very well written. and also luv that sprinkle of fleurmione and a bit of krumione. can't wait for more! :-)
2/17/2018 c10 Valfreya
This story is fucking incredible. I really, really hope you continue to write this story because I have absolutely loved reading it so far. I can’t fault your plot or your ideas for this story because I haven’t wanted to stop reading since I started.
The only faults in this story are the occasional misspelt words or a slight bugger up with your grammar, but to be honest it’s not something that’s bothered me while reading at all.
There’s only 2 consistent misspelt words that slightly bothers me, and that’s your spelling of ‘Charlie’ which doesn’t have an ‘s’ at the end of it, and ‘muffliato’ which is the muffling charm. I’m only bringing this up because I feel like giving some kind of constructive critism in a review can only help an author improve. Although the rare spelling/ grammar problems aren’t a serious issue to me, it wouldn’t stop me reading your story at all.
2/17/2018 c10 H286
Your story is wonderful. I keep wondering how it will become Bellamione - looking forward to seeing how this web plays out !
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »