for This Modern Love

9/24/2018 c21 saidso
Should it maybe be Byron complex, instead of Bryon?
(R and Y transposed?) I'm not familiar with what either would be so googled both and didn't get much, but Mary's mention of it being about a poet I'm guessing Lord Byron?
9/22/2018 c5 saidso
Just a comment - in the paragraph including "...the floral scents from the fauna on their balcony..." overwhelming the horse smells below, "flora" is plants and "fauna" is animals, so the floral scents would be from the "flora", and the "fauna" would be the horses.
6/20/2017 c49 7constantlycold
Hello,
I'm just finished reading through this entire fic and I must say it's probably my favourite Downton fic out there. Your grasp of the characters in this modern AU is amazing. This has simply been a pleasure to read. I can't tell you how much I appreciated reading this. I learned so much from reading Matthew's recovery. You did so much research and it payed off in this excellent fanfiction. It will be one I shall be rereading soon. Thank you for sharing (so even fans that come to the series late can enjoy)
5/28/2017 c49 AmeriGirlTN
Just re-read this wonderful story and enjoyed it ever so much. Hope life is treating you well. Miss you so much

Cheers!
7/30/2016 c48 Aurowanfinn
It's taken me all week to read this, but I think this may be the best M/M fanfiction I've ever read. Not only does it seem true to the characters and reimagine the events in the series (minus the fubar in season 3), but it is an unlikely but beautiful love story. There are a great many poems I haven't read in years that I feel the urge to revisit and make connections with the math and physics I haven't thought about since college. Thank you for sharing this fantastic story and for your wonderful blog.
12/29/2015 c49 4timeandpixiedust
This fic is just amazing. I loved the Maths pillow talk. I never knew talking in mathematical terms could be so romantic and I loved every moment and I loved the dynamic of their relationship in this.
6/28/2015 c49 Palindrome310
Nice to see their happiness, even with the still present effects of his accident. It's realistic that this important event has sequels in the present and future, the important part is that they deal with it together. It's understandable Matthew is afraid of how his children will perceive him and if it can their relationship. In the same line, Mary's concern and love for his son is moving, especially since she worries about acceptance in the social world.
6/27/2015 c49 AmeriGirlTN
When I saw this update, I literally squealed! You know this is one of my all time favorite M/M stories. Thanks so much for this update. Your writing has been missed so much.
6/27/2015 c49 13theMatthewReview
Happy MM AU Fest! It is SOOOOOO good to read something from you. I enjoyed this with the little ones so much, and Matthew and Mary too. It's just as rich and wonderfully complex as a gourmet feast, all calibrated perfectly. Thank you! TMR
6/27/2015 c49 31Apollo888
A beautiful snapshot of this wonderful family. I love how playful Mary and Matthew are and how their comfort with each other is so palpable. Well done.
Love it
6/27/2015 c49 Guest
Grrreat chapter... always love this story!
6/27/2015 c49 Guest
So adorable! Wonderful to get a peek into their happy world. Miss your writing!
6/5/2015 c48 Downton.fangirl
Oh that was perfect! I'm sorry I got behind but it was lovely to catch up with such a fantastic ending! Well done!
5/29/2015 c47 11lilyrowan1
OK,somehow I hit "post" without meaning to-:P I was going to say, I'm having separation anxiety, but knowing that drabbles will be coming, knowing that this is a non-linear story-so brilliant-and that means that you can pop back in wherever in their journey that you want, well, I'll be OK. OK-sob.
462 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »