FanFiction.Net
for Sunrise to Eternity (EPOV of Breaking Dawn Book One and Two)

3/4/2019 c12 sarabo
So sad. I don't know what else to say.
3/3/2019 c11 sarabo
Tissue time!
3/3/2019 c9 sarabo
This is so sad! Even though I know how this is going to turn out, the trauma that both of them are going through is heart-wrenching.
3/2/2019 c7 sarabo
This is what was missing from the original story. Stephanie wouldn't allow it and also it was rated a teen book. I guess FF have changed their rules because I have read some real doozies that they allowed to be printed. I'm an adult and should be allowed to read what I want!
3/2/2019 c6 sarabo
Did you like the "negligee" that she wore to tempt Edward. IT COVERED EVERYTHING and was not sexy. I don't think that I'm the only one to have seen that. Kristin and Rob probably got a good laugh about that.
3/2/2019 c5 sarabo
In the book, Bella said she received more bruises doing workouts with Renee. I wish she had said that to him. It may have made him feel better.
3/1/2019 c4 sarabo
There're on their way. So much is in store for them.
3/1/2019 c3 sarabo
They had a beautiful wedding. In the movie the lace on the back of her gown was gorgeous.
3/1/2019 c2 sarabo
If vegetarian vampires really existed, there would be investigations into why the grizzly and cougar population was slowly dwindling. (I always wanted to say that in a review) I am enjoying this.
2/28/2019 c1 sarabo
Since I have read all of your stories at least once, I saw this one that I haven't read. So far I am enjoying it. I like Edward's POV.
7/29/2018 c20 Kayla Byers
Kkkkkk I REALLLLLY need the rest of this BOOOOK!
GAH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
3/6/2017 c20 Kellie
You did awesome! WOW! very impressed!
3/6/2017 c20 Tara chouhan
I just love itttttt...I love the way...u describe..abt Edward's point of u...its really awesome...I really enjoyed... the story! keep writing... god bless!
5/14/2016 c13 Yira
Thanks for writing this gem.
Yours is the only story that can be taken as a proper prelude to Metamorphosis by 'Riniel o Imladris'.
I hope you find it in your self to continue writing this lovely thing of beauty.
I find it hard do any constructive criticism for this story has no flaws to be worked upon.
It captivates, ensnares and after the thorough bewitching keeps you prisoner to its lore.
Its sweet, poignant as a lovely mead.
It is credit to your writing and comprehension that you can partake in doing something even Ms Meyer fears to do. That is demystifying the whole twilight cast, which by the way, you have done seamlessly, a proper segue in the saga seeing things from all seeing mind of M Cullen. I was properly annoyed with Rosalie, it exactly echoed the description Edward gave on the first few pages of midnight sun. I could gauge Jasper's peripheral concern for Bella in cause to the effect her flicked out existence could mean for his Alice. Even Esme seemed understandable in her support of Bella's choice and Carlisle credible in his reluctance to overlook Bella's conviction towards the vamp-spawn even though it went against many of his medical convictions. In a dangerous delivery, the doctor saves the mother forgoing the fetus if it hurts the mother's chances survival, because a child can be made again the mother once lost cannot.
Over all 10/10.
Sincerely enthralled,
Yira
2/19/2016 c20 Lillywhite1
Thank you for writing this wonderfull story! You found astonishing words for Edwards thoughts, very believable and less always the same words. I had fun reading it.
109 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »