for Uhane

7/28/2017 c3 Guest
So this is gonna be about cath not steve?
4/17/2015 c13 17weemcg33
Wonderful rescue, so glad that Catherine is safe. Loved the end with them both on the bed, Steve is so sweet, and ruggedly handsome lol loved that line too.
1/21/2015 c6 111IheartSam7
I love this story!
1/21/2015 c3 IheartSam7
Lovely lovely lovely! There's nothing I love more than a sick, helpless, nauseous puking Steve and take command Danny! Great great stuff!
1/21/2015 c1 IheartSam7
Oooooh delicious wonderful absolutely awesome yumminess!
8/2/2014 c13 SnowyRosie
Totally loved it! I'm so happy I got to read it when it was already finished! Couldn't have waited :p
Beautifully written with full of adventure friendship loyalty drama love and mystery! Thanks for posting!
12/11/2013 c13 8Rose Zanini
I have waited for this for so long. Thank you!
12/7/2013 c13 4CelicaChick
Loved it! You really manage to keep the characters true!
12/6/2013 c9 CelicaChick
I loved that you maintained some the Danny Steve banter :)
12/6/2013 c7 CelicaChick
Frog hog... Interesting. Enjoyed this chapter!
12/6/2013 c5 CelicaChick
Love this crazy tough guy injured commander!
12/6/2013 c3 CelicaChick
Loved the combative Steve. He was so well portrayed in thus chapter!
6/21/2013 c13 GraceGraceGrace
OMG! I always love your stories and I usually wait to read them til you are done posting, which I did with this amazing story. I am so glad I did! I was so invested by the first chapter that I read the whole thing in one sitting and could NOT take a break for any reason! What a roller coaster, what terror, what drama, what an exciting rescue! McG and his sadness and worry was just heartbreaking; Cath's determination in the midst of her fear was just awesome. Your descriptives made me feeeeel what they were feeling and it was awful and wonderful all at the same time. And as always with your work, I could see and hear the actors delivering every line, making every gesture, every emotion expressed upon their faces just as you wrote them. Perfect. A favorite story for me, no question. The only thing to possibly make it better would be actually to SEE this performed. It would rock on screen. It rocks on paper too. Thank you SO much for sharing your gift and your imagination with us. I am so reading this sucker again later today. Yay! I cannot wait. :)
6/20/2013 c13 18Fifilla
I totally forgot to review the last chapter...
Great story, I really enjoyed every single word! Thanks a lot for writing and sharing - I always love a good Steve and Cath story :-)
6/16/2013 c13 6WolandR
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Very sweet ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing!
384 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »