for Harvest

3/12/2020 c5 jessmarkOMGtheydid
Essa fic me deixou super curiosa! esses flash backs são paralelos a história? ou além de walkers temos lobisomens também? Daryl está "infectado" ou ele nasceu assim? ele se transforma? Sophia foi devorada por um lobisomem ou mordida por um Walker?
o que acontece a seguir?
é muito curioso e interessante o roteiro da sua fic! volte por favor!
12/21/2015 c2 35latinisdead
Great, I love this, start, you have inspired me to write something because of this chapter
2/26/2015 c5 5LucifersKitten44
I really liked where this story was going. Any chance you'll finish it?
2/26/2015 c5 auntheddy
I'm gonna need more of this. Please? Pretty please, Nikki?!
5/16/2014 c5 12Fairies Masquerade
Ok. It's official. I love this. Werewolves?! HELL yeah. I'm stoked to see where this goes.
3/22/2014 c5 Pol
This is REALLY good, and a fascinating concept.
3/22/2014 c5 Fancy Pants
Love love love your stories. Sooooo glad to see another chapter for this one!
3/22/2014 c5 Rodgerse
Thank you for getting back to this story. I have been wondering if you would return-it is such an interesting premise. Also thank you for the scene with Carol. Such a simple sharing of a bed for the night and my heart goes a flutter!
3/22/2014 c5 6what evil lurks
yay another chapter of this interesting weird-ass stuff.
3/21/2014 c5 23serpetinefire
thank you for updating :) love my Caryl bits...
3/21/2014 c5 12Gone Random
How dare your tease me with this at this time of night! I'm assuming you're already hard at work on chapter 6 in which Carol and Daryl wake up completely wrapped around each other? Please? *big puppy dog eyes*
Also, I love your writing and it's lovely to have more Caryl from you. :)
12/22/2013 c4 annibelle
This was such a strangely interesting story! I'm sorry to see that it was discontinued. :(
7/23/2013 c4 9Flamekaat
Daryl the ware beast? Oh hell yeah!
7/19/2013 c1 Ivy
Please continue this one! The whole supernatural daryl thing is freakin awesome!
6/15/2013 c4 littleshelly0619
Wow, you've got my attention! Please update again soon!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »