for Made All the Difference

9/8/2018 c102 helli.gn
cool book
1/26/2018 c116 8fantasylover4evr
Oh my gosh! I am loving this! So intense but good! Way better than the show! Can't wait to see what happens next!
12/10/2016 c116 86Lilac Moon
Yay! An update. I love this story. Hope u update again soon
12/10/2016 c116 Anon
You can't believe how excited I am to see this update!
12/10/2016 c116 95Sara K M
Hi there.

So glad to see an update of this! (Christmas updates are particularly wonderful.)

I like the way you wrote Emma's fear of abandonment and how she confronts her fears. Very emotional and realistic. Loved how her parents came to help her in the end.
Nice (and in character) that Emma realizes if someone is using her fears against her like that, there must be someone after them.

I'm glad that Neal didn't willingly give up the dagger, although I don't really think Zelena is impatient enough to play her cards that quickly. I understand what you mean, that Zelena isn't exactly "subtle." But that being said, she's also very patient. When you think of all the research she would have had to do, to know EXACTLY what she needs for a time travel spell and how to implement it.
She's like Rumple in that way. They can both be very "showy" villains, but they're also patient and manipulative, willing to waiting and planning, having everything else do the work for them, until everything is in place for their spell.
Perhaps Zelena will regret taking the dagger so quickly and give it back to Neal? This way, Neal now knows Zelena is an enemy. If she continued being his "friend" and slowly worked on his jealousy like before, Neal would trust her. It's a better plan and it's more in character.
12/10/2016 c116 595Ghostwriter
OOOOH...all the intensity. Love it. Well done.
8/17/2016 c115 chloesq
hope to see more soon
3/25/2016 c114 5Limax25
This chapter was like a roller coaster of emotions!
Poor Graham :(
Cute Charming family moments
And that Snowing scene... OMG can you write a Snowing scene!
As I'm getting closer to the end of what you have written so far I'm thanking my lucky stars that you're still writing it LOL. Great job!
3/25/2016 c113 Limax25
Oh Zelena you B
3/24/2016 c109 Limax25
I'm smiling like an idiot.
3/24/2016 c108 Limax25
No. Way.
3/24/2016 c103 Limax25
Loved the Captain Charming bits, too funny. Oh David, you're in so much trouble.
3/24/2016 c100 Limax25
This was so sweet
3/24/2016 c99 Limax25
Seriously I just love this
3/24/2016 c98 Limax25
"I want a sheriff." Lol adorable
693 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »