for Harry Potter and the Quidditch Adoption

4/20/2013 c3 6Lightningblade49
I like how this is going it's unique well done :)
4/20/2013 c1 Lightningblade49
true from the looks of it no one really cares about Harry's wellbeing unless he's on deaths door.
4/20/2013 c3 1geetac
I like the chapter.
4/19/2013 c3 magitech
I like the fic so far.

There are just so many Harry/Hermione or Harry/Ginny fics out there that I love it when a good Harry/other story comes out. Maybe the team should start asking about all those Harry Potter adventure books and who wrote them

Would really like to see people stop tiptoeing around Mount Hermione. IF the bad tempered bitch starts doing a Molly and screaming and demanding to be told everything, the chasers should just tell her to shut up & mind her own business.
Sorry for the little rant, but too many fics have everyone running scared of her and her 'I deserve to know" attitude. Not hard to guess I'm not a Granger fan :)
4/19/2013 c3 28Kairan1979
Good to know Harry and Hermione keep studying despite Ron's attempts to distract them.
Looking forward to see what Twins are going to discover.
3/31/2013 c2 Kairan1979
"McGonagall asked thinking that she would talk to Dumbledore about the other points that they brought up."

He knows; the portraits, ghosts and house elves are reporting to him, not to mention Listening charms. He just doesn't care.

"None of them noticed Ginny sitting in an alcove watching and writing on a piece of parchment. Problems would be coming from what was happening in the common room that day but few, if any of them, recognized that at the time."

Damn! The plan was good, but they forgot to check for the spies.
3/30/2013 c2 Gaikinglord100
this is really cool
3/23/2013 c1 Dragonbarf
Good continue this .
3/23/2013 c1 autumngold
Very interesting beginning to your story! I can't wait to find out what reactions Harry's quidditch team will cause. Will they destroy Dumbledore's "Greater Good", or will they be able to prevent Voldemort from coming back? Personally, I just hope that they are able to stop Harry from ever seeing the Dursleys again! Can't wait for more!
3/23/2013 c1 anthony37
Excellent I must admit I am looking forward to Harry reactions to what the rest of the quiditch team have come up with.
3/23/2013 c1 S-Wanderer999
Well this should be an interesting little story. Although I wonder how a magical Children's Service would operate when making an inspection of a child's home and their guardian(s) (especially a child who is possibly abused).
3/23/2013 c1 Kairan1979
I completely agree about McGonnagal. She is one of many authority figures who failed Harry. She allowed Dumbledore to leave him with "worst muggles possible". In Hogwarts, when Harry needed her, she was useless, always blindly trusting Dumbledore. When he complained about Umbridge's torture, she told him to "keep his head down".
3/22/2013 c1 magitech
Nice start

I agree with your statement that as Head of House, McGonagall is pretty much useless. No matter how badly the Slytherins cheat and abuse the other three houses, she always retreated behind Dumbles and backed the other teachers, even if it was that abusive bastard Snape.

It's impossible that not one student in her house complained of his abuse, yet she ignores her duty as deputy head and lets it go on because Dumbles said he trusts Snape. She was just Dumbles lapcat

Hope the chaser girls put the jealous berk Ron in place and slap some sense into Hermione's authority worshiping ego
133 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9