for Humanity

5/11/2014 c2 justsomerealguy
Oh yes please continue.
It's so enjoyable to see Kazuya not being a total pussy.
5/11/2014 c2 booklover1209
Yay! You updated! This chapter was great, can't wait for more.
5/11/2014 c2 Eurigos
awesome
5/11/2014 c2 Gytrash1167
I'm interested in this story.
To be honest I'm interested in pretty much every night you've put out.
5/11/2014 c2 27The Lord Of Pages
Please do continue this story. I deeply enjoyed the initial start up you had for it, Freezing Stories that aren't crossovers are rare, good ones with high quality are even rarer. I'd read this story as much as possible if you updated it, it's a good read. This is also my first review on one of your stories, and I've followed you since Depraved.

I love this story and would love to see how you're prepared to portray a badass Kuzaya.
4/17/2014 c1 FinalGuardian
Definitely one of the best 'Freezing' fics I've come across.
4/15/2014 c1 JustAFool
Well definitely worthy of being followed. I look forward to where you go with this.
4/14/2014 c1 Youmu Konpaku
Please do consider continuing this fanfic. Even one chapter was a pleasure to read and it's nice to have a Kazuya who actually rises up to the ability he possesses.
4/12/2014 c1 booklover1209
I need more. This is an amazing story and I would love to see it continue.
3/30/2014 c1 12Gunmare
I hope you add the Legendary Pandoras in this
12/30/2013 c1 Savaris
Hoh... Interesting, this. Certainly one of the better written fics on Freezing. Can't say much beyond that since this is still the first chapter... I am interested in how this will proceed, though. Looking forward to the next chapter and here's hoping you haven't forgotten about this. Faved.
11/19/2013 c1 justsomerealguy
Holy shit. I can see the badassness to come. Update please.
10/30/2013 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Another good story from you that has absolutely no chance of being completed.
10/13/2013 c1 Guest
Type your review here...
10/8/2013 c1 KinZer0
An interesting version of. Kazu's story, his interactions with his canon friends is going to be interesting,
200 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »