for Humanity

6/20/2017 c2 Guest
There's certainly still interest. This brought me into Freezing!, so I'm looking forward to reading more.
1/26/2017 c2 22edboy4926
Good chapter
Hope to see more
1/26/2017 c1 edboy4926
Interesting intro
1/24/2017 c2 Saru
If there is anytime you have, think you can update this one? Its cool to see a stronger and ruthless Kazuya.
1/23/2017 c2 2nobodyreallyimportant
Well, it's off to a good start. I'll favorite in the faint hope that it'll be updated.

...but I know it won't.
1/19/2017 c2 1rjcelona
I liked the direction you were going with this. Kazuya is much more sure and confident in himself than in the original story. The relationship between those two can have an interesting path. Hopefully you have the urge to add to this story.
11/18/2016 c2 1Snappy Flowah
-pokes hopefully-
10/18/2016 c2 Manlinasneslinasnes
C'mon man, you said you'd continue if you got enough reviews. Please? The Freezing fandom desperately needs a well written fic like this!
9/6/2016 c2 Viper5delta
Well at this point I doubt it's relevant as I'm sure it's completely dead, but I would love to see this fic continue.
7/21/2016 c2 Guest
This has sparked my interest in the Freezing Manga, and we need something like this: Satellizer's cold defenses, yet misunderstood core, balanced out by your Kazuya's docile persona, yet hidden ruthlessness.

I really like your writing style, story telling, and (very well evident) proficiency in writing. I would love to see more from this.
3/7/2016 c2 Guest
This story has great potential, so it's disappointing that you have stopped writing it, that also discourages readers from checking your other works.
2/17/2016 c2 mysticinfluencer97
PLEASE CONTINUE! I know it's been a while and you've got lots on your plate, but I really like the premise of this fic.
11/21/2015 c2 Tristain
Please continue this my lord
10/21/2015 c2 5Unslaadahsil
I'm really sorry to see this story forgotten like this. Your start was flawless. I really wish you would continue this
8/23/2015 c2 Bahamutzero94
just wondering are you ever gonna update this one?
200 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »