for Humanity

8/13/2015 c2 Chris
Love it, but i just have one question. is there a plan for this fic to be continued?
8/9/2015 c2 Egrim
interesting start. hope to see more sometime.
8/3/2015 c2 8Cindy Snowflake
There is interest for this fic to continue! There is definitely interest!
But really, I'm cool with you just writing on, regardless for which fic.
Thanks for your stories! You have successfully dragged me past the door for the Freezing fandom. I'm really eager to see how your Kazuya will change the way Nova battles are approached, and to see how he will interact with Satellizer.
6/24/2015 c1 mysticinfluencer97
As is always the case with what you write, I'm hooked on this story and its potential. Please continue!
6/3/2015 c2 Anonymous Legacy
Thank goodness there's at least one decent Freezing fic on this site. It's nice to see a high standard of writing coming quite consistently from you. All of your fics are quite addicting to read, and based off of your responses from the forums of ffn and spacebattles, you've got a clear understanding of what makes a good story. That said, let's hope for a continuation, yeah?
5/30/2015 c2 lolreader39
I know this might be unlikely, but I really hope this story is updated. Actually, I wish you would update all your stories, they are epic and addicting like hell. XD
5/29/2015 c2 1Aurelius - Rivensbane
...Is there going to be an update?
5/25/2015 c1 1mi55sin
please update!
5/23/2015 c2 8cmartist
I definitely love this AU more than the actual Freezing series. Kazuya's depiction here as well as how his impact would be on the timeline is something I would relish to see continued.
5/20/2015 c2 Ethan
Please make more! I'm loving it!
5/19/2015 c2 MrClosedEyes
All I can say; more please!

This is awesome, another perspective that has a unique way to approaching the story.
5/17/2015 c2 lee7anna
please continue..I like how kazuya has more of a backbone. its refreshing..I cant wit for your next update
5/17/2015 c1 lee7anna
awesome! flawless writing,I can see a great story-line emerging. I absolutely love it.I really hope you're going to continue writing it. please do
5/17/2015 c2 1IansInsane
Shame this isn't being finished it's has a really good premise
5/8/2015 c2 Thanatos-RV
Just finished watching the anime, and hopped online looking for FF and came across yours I like the way your story is headed so far looking forward to reading more

Tanatosu