for The Chosen One

12/9/2020 c6 Guest
Update please!
8/9/2019 c6 Pointer3109
I assume life debts are more a society thing instead of something your magic enforces. Otherwise there would be some kind of penalty against your magic for trying that stunt and falsifying a life debt.
4/8/2017 c6 preedyscott
Please update This is a very good story
10/28/2016 c3 Blazeb79
I do not agree with your reasoning of how dumbles sent harry to dursleys, in fact im sure he wouldnt have cared or had time do to trying to help neville with his chosen future so then the potters wills should have been read and harry placed with whomever they said. Him not being BWL changes everything but in your story nothing changes which makes no sense or just lazy imagination thus i am not read anymore, i dont want/mean to flame but you said" a slightly diff halloween brings HUGE changes" uhh no, no it doesnt if the beginning doesnt change neither will the future. Good luck
10/28/2016 c2 Blazeb79
Hmmm, i liked the first two chapters but i have to say i thought it would be a little different, everything ended up the same with the exception of bwl. I figured since harry wasnt BwL their would be no reason for albus to meddle with harrys life. That he still does is a little disappointing, but i guess we will se where it goes.
4/30/2016 c6 riegert8
I like the story so far
4/30/2016 c5 riegert8
Good chapter
4/30/2016 c4 riegert8
Sirius talk with Bellatrix was interesting
4/30/2016 c3 riegert8
In my opinion I always thought that Dumbledore has something do with Sirius being lock up, there have to be reason that he was not allow to defend himself
4/30/2016 c2 riegert8
I always thought that Dumbledore was stupid when it came to Snape, Snape did more then make potions for Voldemort
4/30/2016 c1 riegert8
Interesting chapter, it be weird that Nevile th BWL
1/24/2016 c6 31529
An interesting start, but I do think that you have a significant plothole in the fact that Amelia, Sirius and Remus all know about Snape being a true death eater as well as knowing about his knowing about the first attack on the Potters... I'm pretty sure that Moody would be apoplectic when he found out about this, especially after Dumbledore told him differently...

I do hope the story is completed... along with your others.

Thanks for writing.
3/26/2015 c6 1Andromedaa
hey love this story.
please continue.
2/3/2015 c2 Guest
Fuck you, what a waste of time these first two chapters were.
1/8/2015 c3 8Cloud Narukami
You had a good start, but now im put off, living with the dursley's would not produce a strong harry, it would still be a weakling. Best of luck to you but I can't keep reading this.
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »