for Wedding Bells

7/4/2013 c1 12Bri P
I liked it! And we have the same name, but you're older... :)
- Bri 2.0 :)
4/1/2013 c1 Tara Maria
I like it. :)
3/23/2013 c1 Mary
I loved this story. You should make it a full blown story.
3/24/2013 c1 brankel1
I totally love it. I love when she asked if Seth can leave a little early for the wedding. And he said can't you guys wait til after the wedding. And when Sue danced.
3/23/2013 c1 3CatTheWall
Awesome! Please add more! It's hard to find good blackwater fics anymore and I need a daily fix lol!
3/23/2013 c1 bookfreak345
update soon!
3/23/2013 c1 25CaPtain SpOcKettE
She hates wedding b/c she assumes they’ll end in divorce? Yeah Sue’s right she’s bitter, delusional, & hating. Lol Leah should be hive-fiving herself Jacob snoring means she wore him out :) Were they really yelling at each other about Leah & Jake’s sex life through the walls lol. Haha Emily’s a fatty.
"I can smell you," Jacob teased”-Jacob you naughty boy. Why do ppl insist on putting Sue with Charlie *sigh* smh.
“Ready to go finish what we started," Jacob whispered. Paul's eyes lit up”-Paul would be walking by lol & yes, yes I am Jacob ;)
For ideas maybe have Jacob realize seeing her in Kim’s wedding makes him want & need to marry Leah & get all possessive, in a sexy funny way, keep referring to her as his wife & fiance, & start harassing or hinting to Leah he wants to get married & do it until she gives in all while she pretends she doesn’t want to but secretly really does & even starts making a scrapbook of ideas & playing in Sue’s wedding dress with her teddy bears as her guest and a get caught kissing teddy Jacob at the “altar”. NO BABIES!