for Envenomed

6/12/2020 c3 CharlatanHoax
is this gonna be continued? i was so entrapped by the
6/12/2020 c3 CharlatanHoax
wow this is awesome
3/23/2020 c3 DipstickMadden
3/14/2019 c3 Tony McNucklz
I know you're still using the account because you've followed/fav'd stories published in the last year. you should consider posting to your profile and in the summary of this story that it is dead if it is or at least some sort of status update instead of leaving it hanging for 6 years without even posting a notice that you aren't continuing.
i wish this story would continue as i enjoy it when i stumble back onto it, but not being marked 'dead' leaves my, and I'm sure others, hopes up that you'll start posting chapters again.
1/18/2019 c3 Funky-Friday
Aww no! It's over! Are you going to be writing more? Or is the story done?
9/20/2018 c3 Guest
UPDATE NOW
6/15/2018 c3 Guest
Take the story down or put it up for adoption. At least leave a message stating that you have abandoned it.
12/4/2017 c3 3why-I-L0v3-801
this needs an update baaad, Please I was really getting into it.
11/16/2017 c3 Tony McNucklz
I hope you start writing again. this was very enjoyable. the implication that some handlers may work but not how it used to is an interesting development.
11/10/2017 c3 noxenrom
And with that the actually well written story came to an abrupt end
10/25/2016 c3 miastmisty
Please update this I love the idea of this and it's amazing so far
9/7/2016 c3 Lumene
Damn this was very interesting. Now I wonder will Harry become even more powerful than this. I really hope so, super Harry for the win.
6/8/2016 c3 Reviewers
Shit story to much waffling not enough dialogue chapter progression to slow
4/2/2016 c3 3spescontramundum
Don't suppose there's any hope of you updating this is there...?

I didn't read Twilight, but this is a lot of fun and believable. (Though of course we are talking about wizards and vampires and werewolves, so perhaps I should be a bit more careful about using that word.) I also love that he almost immediately broke his wand.
1/29/2016 c3 Guest
Wow! This is great! Truly exciting! I can't believe you haven't updated with a start like that!
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »