for To Hell and Back

9/1/2013 c11 arrowflash
I just finished reading the story. I love it. And the fast five story ur wanting to do is perfect...haha Artemis and Zatanna are like the perfect trolling buddies. Anyways I cant wait for your next story.
9/1/2013 c1 arrowflash
Okay I love zombieland...so when I found this story I knew it was going to be funny. I just got done reading to first chapter and somehow I fell Artemis and Zatanna are going to be the two sisters from the movie...
8/22/2013 c11 2Holy Chalant- Batman
It looks interesting can't wait for the whole chapter :)
4/17/2013 c10 6RoyalVictory
Aw, this was so good! Sorry that I didn't read this sooner, I got busy with my own stories. I'm so proud of you for sticking to this and finishing it! I loved how you gave everyone a happy ending; I'm a sucker for those. Keep writing!
4/7/2013 c10 Guest
This story was so immaculately incredible! I just might have to read it all over again! So sad it's over but I can't wait to your future stories!
4/7/2013 c10 33IronicVeghead
Very sweet!
4/7/2013 c10 2Holy Chalant- Batman
Best story ever! I can't believe it's finally over! But all good things must come to an end! :) you did an amazing job at writing it! :)
4/7/2013 c10 4Irenerb
Love it :-) so sad to see the story end
4/7/2013 c10 39Kamil the Awesome
Why did that end give the feel of 'sequel involving children'? Also:

*GLORIOUS, EPIC FANFARE. TRUMPETS BLASTING AND TIMPANI'S BANGING!*
4/6/2013 c9 Kamil the Awesome
*Fanfare*

Objective Complete: Reach Gotham. Objective Complete: Reach Wayne Manor. Objective Incomplete: Live.

Level Up! Entire Party - Survivors.

MISSION COMPLETE.

GAME OVER.

*credits*

But seriously, bravo on finishing. I've enjoyed this story from beginning to end. I had this bad feeling in my gut something wrong was going to occur, but it didn't.

*credits end*

- Continue? 0/2 Credits -
- 20 -
4/6/2013 c9 Breathlessmoments
Loved it absolutely loved it
4/6/2013 c9 33IronicVeghead
This was awesome! I absolutely loved it!
4/6/2013 c9 4Irenerb
Love it :-) nice ending
4/6/2013 c9 2Holy Chalant- Batman
AHHHHH! OMG this story is the best ever I can't believe it's finished! :( I guess I'll just have to keep re-reading it! :)
4/4/2013 c8 39Kamil the Awesome
*fanfare time!*

Objective Complete: Destroy STAR Labs. Objective Incomplete: Reach Gotham City.

Party Member added: Lois Lane - Reporter.

Level UP!: Entire Party - Home Free.

*fanfare fades*