for a twilight story

12/10/2014 c1 Guest
This is the utter garbage, the plot is terrible, the grammar is rubbish, their was no actual starwars,
Who ever told you that you could write obviously lied, just give up and for the sake of everyone's sanity... NEVER EVER EVER WRITE AGAIN!
12/1/2013 c1 Guest
I can't believe I actually read this. I always look at the reviews before I read a story but this time, I actually wish I listened and didn't this. This is the worst story I read. First of all, the punctuation is horrible, the grammar is nonsense, and what the hell is "zombie jesus"?! It sounds like your offending Jesus
9/23/2013 c1 7urfreindlynaighborhoodfreind
4/9/2013 c1 M0therF0ckingNo
Oh my God... What did I just see... I don't know, but I haven't seen so many spelling mistakes since I tried to type blindfolded. What did you write this with, your elbow?

Beware of Mr Dingle, he was caught 'hacking sex with a prostitute'! Damn, that teacher has some skill if he's hacking sex, that sounds like a super power lol

No, but seriously, you should stop writing now. Like, right now. Maybe invest in a dictionary or two, possibly spell-check? I've never read such utter rubbish before. Bad grammar, bad spelling, bad punctuation. I wish, I REALLY wish, I could unsee what I'd just read. Or maybe even just erase it from my memory.

But at least you 'lifed happily ever after'.
4/9/2013 c1 M0therF0ckingNo
Oh my God... What did I just see... I don't know, but I haven't seen so many spelling mistakes since I tried to type blindfolded. What did you write this with? Your elbow?

But at least you 'lifed happily ever after'.
4/6/2013 c1 3ewisko
...
Pardon for my harshness but...
You jump all around contradict yourself with the plot and overall was really sloppy. Why was this mixed in with Star Wars again? Luke Sky walker could be named anyone else and No one would noticed the difference.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service