for Keiko the most beautiful girl in the word and also she plays tennis

3/29/2013 c1 8Rejar
My eyes bulged out when I saw the title. I almost didn't want to read the summary but I was like: "This can't be for real, right?" It turned out to be a parody - phew!

Short but pretty spot-on. I have an OC myself, so I was a little nervous reading this but I can proudly say it's not that bad for me. :'D
You had me laughing at the first Toyota Civic Matsumoto-slip and when Inui reasoned with 'kawaii girls playing kawaii tennis'. Those lines just blew it all away.

Great one-shot!
3/24/2013 c1 23Papilio.Ageha
LOL I can't stop smiling... and shivering, at the level of Sue-ness! Broken Japanese, OOC, mistyping and of course "yu dan sayzu knee eeko." Pfft.
You should have made her Atobe's twin sister coz she has similar name to him! It would have increased the Sue-ness.
3/23/2013 c1 celtic27fionn
Oh damn, this is hilarious! Hahaha! Two thumbs up for making a brilliant parody of (really bad) OC stories XD Damn, you are so awesome for writing this & having such a great idea hahaha. Darn this, I really can't stop laughing right now I can't even stop writing darn/damn haha oh gosh XD. Anyway I do know a few people who are actually multi-talented though. There was this girl in my class before who is on the volleyball varsity team, on the dance team, in the choir, can write poems and is even in the top 10 honor roll of the class (no joke). I also know a few girls who can sing, dance, act and play really good sports (but then some of them are not in the honor roll at all), but yea, you get the point I guess. But I really do get annoyed at how most of these OC stories who are extremely talented, also tend to capture every boy's heart.
3/23/2013 c1 Guest
Wow! XD I don't see what's the problem for Keiko...I would have definitely chosen Ryoma, or Fuji S., or Atobe, or Yukimura, or...OK. I see the problem! XD...Could u do a fic for Ryoma x Yukimura? XD Male or fem Ryoma doesn't matter! XDAnd the rating could be T or M...Thanx soooo much! XD
3/23/2013 c1 jafcbutterfly
WTH this is confusing me, you should polish this or is this just a prologue?
3/23/2013 c1 Rishei
Oh my god. When I saw the title, I thought you were serious! I was just about ready to throw my laptop out of the window.

Anyway, I really liked this, lol! This story pretty much sums up the majority of recent PoT fanfictions nowadays, it's really dissapointing. Some people just have never heard of the term "Mary-Sue".

If someone dares flame your story, they'll just serve as marshmellow roasters, because this is completely correct. Nice job.