for Ripples in Water

1/8 c77 8Always-Pottermore
Hey, this is 5 plus years since the update. But I really loved this and am sad you never made it to the end. But loved it and Hermione personality
12/28/2020 c77 1BibliophileAA
I have read this story many times and just wanted to say how much i love it. I don’t normally venture out of Harry Potter ffs but this is just so well written that i find myself coming back to it again and again. It includes so many of my favourite tropes and i just adore it.
11/30/2020 c77 AABibliophile
Hi. I have read this about 6 times now and adore the unique plot and the beautiful writing. I noticed you haven’t plated in quite a long time and just wanted to know if this story is being continued or not.
11/29/2020 c77 2Emrys315
Wow! I hope you are ok and one day update. I can totally see Hermione taking over the world lol I hope you come back cus I wanna hear bout the other babies. Thanks for the amazing ride!
11/16/2020 c77 pwrmom2
Love this
11/1/2020 c77 AABibliophile
Hi. I’ve read this fr about 4 times now and it is one of the only crossover ff that ticks all the boxes for me. I don’t know why you decided to stop updating but if you are still active, I just wanted to say that I adore this story. If you were to update, I for one would be ecstatic but you are under no obligation
10/28/2020 c64 jhaenox
Is Snape turning into a love guru? The gruff uncle who gives relationship advice everywhere? Never kne he had it in him!
10/28/2020 c36 jhaenox
These Vamp men sure are pretty desperate hahahaha
10/28/2020 c15 jhaenox
you sly — Aro
10/28/2020 c14 jhaenox
Lol, whatta way to earn money, Demetri.
9/13/2020 c77 Lucy Maud Montgomery
amazing one of the best, if not the best, twilight fanfic
9/9/2020 c77 8Misti D
Oh I love this! I see that it hasn't been updated in forever. But I just wanted to let you know that I really love this! Happy writing.
8/10/2020 c77 AABibliophile
Second time reading this! My first Twilight ff and it did not disappoint! Chances of updating any time soon?
7/26/2020 c77 PartKneazle
This is an amazing story, I know you've not updated for many years but I hope that one day you will come back and finish this epic tale
6/30/2020 c77 Guest
I can't tell you how many time I have re-read this story. It is one of my favourites. Waiting patiently for an update so please please update soon.
1,116 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »