for Unlikely Universes

6/4/2018 c13 13creativesm75
cool ideas.
3/25/2016 c1 51seriousblahblah
hahaha love harry's ego in this XD "I'm coming ladies.."
1/5/2016 c1 Guest
Can you wirting a Ron fanfanfic make something different with Ron that have him as a powerful character
11/30/2015 c13 Mischief
You're awesome!
11/29/2015 c13 catsgotmytongue
Excellent and damn good!
Chapter 8 was beautiful and heartbreaking.
And chapter 13 found Harry making everything right.
Looking forward to more!
7/5/2015 c12 Arla Logan
I really loved your collection of stories. I didn't necessarily -agree- with all of them, but they were definitely all interesting:-)
7/5/2015 c4 A
Wow. That's actually a really interesting imagining of Molly.
3/20/2015 c2 2ChiffonShock
I love smart Crabbe!
3/20/2015 c12 ChiffonShock
Ouch! Poor Harry! Lol.
7/13/2014 c1 10LetsGoKoby
Hey! I wanted to just check in on some of your stuff since you've been so nice to me and mine! Unfortunately, the only fandom you have that I follow is HP and I don't read fanfics for it really... but this was a drabble series so I decided to defs read at least one! and it is soooooo funny! xD AND SO TRUE! Like... what did Matthew Lewis eat while growing up and can I HAVE SOME xD

hahahahaha I was confused at first where this was going but was pleasantly surprised :) It was good and fun! Next time I have some free time I'll read the next drabble ;) Nice job!
3/23/2014 c6 cwalla22
I read them all and laughed out loud while doing it. Chapter 6 should totally be expanded the expressions most of the characters would have is just to die for funny.
3/24/2013 c1 iPod reader
I read them all, I laughed I reared up they are all good and now I'm begging for more Hp unlikely universe and something with hermarry souls bond which is almost over used and time travel. If you got enough funny plot bunnies to go around just read most of the over used fics and cliches you'll find your muse again...
3/24/2013 c5 iPod reader
Gives new meaning to be careful for what you wish for.
3/24/2013 c4 iPod reader
This story almost made me cry... If you decide to discontinue the plot can I borrow it?
3/24/2013 c3 iPod reader
That's very believable. And almost truthful love it gotta have more!
17 Page 1 2 Next »