for Les M├ęchants

3/30/2015 c9 QuiddityOfMe
Yes! An upcoming date! :D I love it! Oops... stupid kindle, I wrote update...ahh autocorrect...
12/16/2014 c8 QuiddityOfMe
please update! I love this story so much!
8/17/2013 c8 euphrasi
Update soon!
8/14/2013 c8 6Christine Eponine Watson
The chapter was great! I loved it. I can't wait to see how you combined two of my favorite songs.
8/14/2013 c8 Niamh Wilson Scott
Love it so much. Although I alway love that line when fiyero say s or maybe it scratched me and I always picture Aaron tveit saying it. In my head he and Eddie red maybe have swapped places. Weird.

Nina x
6/21/2013 c6 1MariusxEponine3
This is so cute! Keep it up
6/19/2013 c6 13MissAlexVause
D'aww, and a friendship forms...for now anyway XD Great chapter as always, very much looking forwards to the next!
5/22/2013 c6 euphrasi
I hope everything gets better and I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers :)
5/20/2013 c5 euphrasi
Update soon :)
5/20/2013 c5 MissAlexVause
Love love love love love :3
5/3/2013 c4 1A Pink Beast
Seems like the gang's all here! Looking forward to an update :) this is one of the more interesting stories I'm reading!
5/2/2013 c4 6Christine Eponine Watson
My heart stopped when I read the name Montparnasse and I squeaked for joy when Enjolras, Courfeyrac, and Grantaire (mostly Enjolras) appeared. I love this chapter. Marius is amazing! Poor 'Ponine!
5/2/2013 c4 euphrasi
That was so sweet! Update soon :)
4/24/2013 c3 Christine Eponine Watson
I really like this story! Such a cool idea. Keep writing!
4/22/2013 c3 1MariusxEponine3
I just was able to read this. I've been forgetting you wrote this. IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My two fav musicals in one!? How could this be. I love how you've mixed them. Perfect! I'm living it so far. Pleas pleas update quickly. I'm in love! And Samantha barks is perf as Elphaba for the movie. ;) I'm soooooooooo happy you wrote this. I can't get over it. Like I need the next chapter or I'll blow up and explode and die. Now we don't want that do we. Lol well I'm loving loving loving this. Bravo! I think this could be one of my new favorite stories. It's just sooo good. Please update soon for the love of Les mis! Before I die from impatience.
19 Page 1 2 Next »