FanFiction.Net
for Hidden Grace

10/13/2016 c13 Guest
Great story, I can't wait to read more!
5/9/2013 c6 4The One Who Is All
Hi, I am enjoying your story! Your take on angels is very unique and I like it! This was a very interesting chapter and I hope Elijah is able to survive. I liked how Danny was able to recognize Crowley, only after he introduced himself as the King of Hell. I am not sure when this takes places, but I have a feeling it is after Castiel releases the Leviathans. David is Castiel, right? Otherwise I feel stupid. . . I feel like Rick is Gabriel. Especially with the candy store!
You are doing a very good job and I hope you can update more regularly, and make the chapters longer.
4/7/2013 c3 Guest
WOO good story so far! i really love this so far cant wait to read more!
3/30/2013 c2 4A Beautiful Insanity
Aww... I love your interpretation of angels reviving human form. It's interesting and not something I've read before, but it makes sense. I like the character's personalities since there seems to be a distinct difference even though their looks are similar. Continue with the distinction even when David realizes who he, or use to be in a past experience. I believe that would be interesting and intriguing to find out but more importantly, start building points of conflict early in the introduction so your plot flourishes. Maybe an attack, or event, or even a piece of information would suffice the reader in following the plotline. You want readers to have questions but especially answers to them, so you don't have to reveal all the secrets immediately. Great work so far! I see a ton of potential in this piece, your grammar, also, is very worthy of recognition.