for Kill on Sight

4/23 c1 Alucard-hellsing12
Interesting. Not too keen on the possible swinger lifestyle Harry and Tonks joked (?) about though. Him being able to flip from female to male didn’t bother me too much and I could see the appeal of spicing things up in the bedroom by assuming different gender roles if youre going to live forever. The swinger/gangbang stuff is a hard no for me though.
4/10 c2 2Ofunu
Following just in case it ever gets updated, favoriting it because I like the concept anyway and might use it if I ever get back to writing.
2/23 c2 Seraphy64
If shifters are kill on sight then the the ones that got away would be pissed. And being pissed they'd take out their anger on the people hunting them. The damage they could do to a wizarding society being so immense... You'd think at least one shifter would go through the effort of erasing the history of shifters by killing the people who know them.
10/1/2021 c2 TristianWolf
Hi, WOW, this story is out of this WORLD. I enjoyed every second of your imagination. I know you've probably already have heard this, but will you ever return to this, or is it on Hiatus?
Thanks again for the chance to read something like this.
TristianWolf
9/30/2021 c1 Hyena-Sennin
That's some seriously good shit, too bad the story is dead as a doornail (no updates since almost eight years).
5/17/2021 c1 Aredianx
I love unique stories like this. Well done. Wish there was more.
5/14/2021 c2 The Jedi Potato
I'm sad that this is dead
4/21/2021 c2 Jhn1
Pretty cool.
I do wish Plums would continue with a few of the expected milestones, ending Riddle and leaving Hogwarts for good to be specific. Maybe framing someone like little Harry wanted to back when. Or robbing some Death Eater while wearing the body of another, while Tonks is publicly somewhere else with a spell proof alibi of the entire Chuddly Cannons stadium when she is serving the referee on the game pitch in front of everybody.
Or open this up encouraging omake chapters with conditions.
Good Luck and keep writing (PMA anyone?)
Jhn1
4/3/2021 c2 PrincessLinkin1
I legitimately enjoyed this quite a bit for the short time it lasted, and I really wish you would continue it, but my knowledge with calendars makes me think that it's very unlikely. It makes me so sad to see so many fantastic ideas on this site just given up on, and I understand that life happens and things get in the way of writing, but and update would be greatly appreciated.
2/2/2021 c2 Jailor
You need to go to horny jail.
11/10/2020 c2 3Hogenbofen
I need more stories like this one, if anyone can hook me up with one I'll thank you
11/6/2020 c2 didyousaytim
nice build to the reveal even if no release in the end lol

fun story. no so much thievery thou.
9/10/2020 c2 FakeFrost
This is a great and a very unique story. I really really love it. Would've been good to see some more chapters though. Hope when you see this review you will get a want to continue this story.
8/25/2020 c2 enji-benjy
This could be very fun indeed... It's just a shame it appears to be discontinued :(
7/22/2020 c1 dominiq21