FanFiction.Net
for Kill on Sight

8/25/2020 c2 enji-benjy
This could be very fun indeed... It's just a shame it appears to be discontinued :(
7/22/2020 c1 dominiq21
update please
6/21/2020 c2 observentuser
I really hope that you continue this. I'm looking forward to the havoc that Harry and Tonks can cause. :-)
5/2/2020 c2 Guest
Thanks for the fic. :D
4/30/2020 c2 IWantABetterWebsite
I knew going into this that I was setting myself up for disappointment by reading an incomplete fic that hasn't been updated in seven years. I'm glad that it at least stopped at a point that can work as an ending, even if it is a bit less satisfying than I would have liked.

I hope you choose to continue this story in the future. And even if not, I'm glad I was able to enjoy what you've written so far.
2/28/2020 c2 Uday Sra
good
12/2/2019 c2 steve.moore.9081323
Great story looking forward to more please
10/20/2019 c2 Dark wolf
j'adore vivement la suite lectrice de t'es histoires sur wow crossover Harry la je vais sur sekirei pour patienter en espèrent que ça ne prennent pas trop longtemps bonne continuation à toi :) 20
9/11/2019 c2 FireRebel
Huh interesting. I like the premise. Very different from other stories I have read.
7/16/2019 c1 PhoenixAureum
I see that the author is still active and I beg you to come back to this story!
This has to be the only story with 0 negative reviews, only praises!
Please, we are all begging you.
And I agree with another commenter that the paladin order from Jumper would make sense for further plotlines and also there are multiple possibilities for LV
7/16/2019 c2 PhoenixAureum
This has to be the most interesting story on here I have ever read.
Has someone adopted this story or is there already a similar one?
5/14/2019 c2 Selerina
when are you going to post the next chapter ?
3/4/2019 c2 heffronma5
Excellent story so far - I believe that it is desperately in need of another chapter - please update it soon.

Until next chapter,

-Mark
11/21/2018 c2 LoveReadin4444
PLEASE! MORE! I BEG OF YOU!
10/20/2018 c2 Guest