FanFiction.Net
for Kill on Sight

9/23/2018 c2 naughtylittlesuccubus
How have you've not updated yet!? I am so throwing a bitch fit the likes no one has ever seen right now!
9/7/2018 c2 6TakemyKryptonite
Most intriguing story EVER. If could choose ONE story in all of Fanfiction to be completed and extended, this would be it.
5/1/2018 c2 3Hudy Leak613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
1/13/2018 c2 Ronin Kenshin
no this will probably never get an update but this is great work and a cool idea great work
12/4/2017 c2 noxenrom
Damn. You filthy cockteasing Authorslut!
8/18/2017 c2 Ratus
I do hope there will be more of this story. It is different from any I have seen to date.
6/20/2017 c2 5Sammyboy94
I Like it.
Ive always though harry should be with someone older then he is, due to how his experiences matured him beyond his years. I personally think tonks is perfect for him, she is older, Can handle herself in a fight and probably experienced similar reactions while at hogwarts due to her abilities.
6/7/2017 c1 Warehouse1
Man I loved this story, hope you get your muse for this one back some day :(
5/31/2017 c2 rommim
This is a pretty good idea. If you don't want to continue this or flesh it out, perhaps you could interest someone else to do so?
5/12/2017 c2 jesterod
God i hope you make more of this thers so much i can see happening
4/23/2017 c2 Elrad Yan
I like this concept... Usually Harry gets his immortality from the Hallows and spends eternity or finds time travel but this is given the immortal Harry a completely new twist... And I like you have not kept Harry alone and given Tonks the same ability... I look forward to your next update for this story...
1/31/2017 c2 Guest
Man, I was looking for this story for awhile. Least I managed to find it for a reread. Even though it's sadly only two chapters.

Though I just realized that Harry can become a Basilisk now. Well, assuming things went remotely like they did in canon.
1/28/2017 c2 110Right What Is Wrong
"He definitely wasn't into men, but what would happen if he stayed in a female's form long enough with a female's mind and hormones influencing his thoughts"
Then yer a lesbian, Harry.
1/23/2017 c2 181Quatermass
A pity you haven't continued this. This seems like a good concept.
12/9/2016 c2 Marshman101