for Luck Be A Lady Tonight

3/21/2018 c6 Cpope96
Signed up just so I could ask you finish this damn story! Need to know how it ends!
9/20/2017 c6 35The Desert Dancer
I can't wait to see the conclusion to this story!

Love,

The Desert Dancer
5/19/2017 c5 GentleRage
While I have liked the story so far, I have to admit I didn't much enjoy the depravity it descended to in this chapter. I do hope this is the darkest it will get
8/20/2016 c3 Mockingburns
just as a guess, cass herself is the date. it hits you in the face how much she's flirting.
8/20/2016 c3 Mockingburns
1/26/2016 c6 Lilithofthenight
Why'd it stop!?
12/26/2015 c6 Kittyoflove
The cat is both alive and dead because we cannot be sure without opening the box
11/16/2015 c6 24Akari78
Gosh freaking darn it I knew this would happen! I knew it would stop there! And it's been a dreadfully long time since you updated so does that mean the story isn't going to continue period? It's been fantastic thus far! I really adore your style of writing, the characterization of everybody and the little side-Arcade/Boone you had going on! Goodness please continue the story and finish it, because it reaaaaaaaly needs that last chapter.
6/27/2015 c6 nom
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
5/17/2015 c1 2LillyWhiteRosePetals
Seems like Veronica is the one that needs laid and it taking her frustrations out on Cass.
4/13/2015 c6 1Kallamez
Damn you blue balling us!
10/18/2014 c6 98Dan Sickles
I'm sorry I lost track of this story. It is definitely very sexy and a lot of fun!
4/1/2014 c6 Guest
Very well done, I like that you're exploring Veronica's character with this romance. Update soon please!
4/1/2014 c6 7Leytradvorstrelundar
The Schrödinger's cat paradox is when a cat is place in a box with a sealed vial of poison that may or may not break open. Therefore when the box is closed the cat must be considered simultaneously alive and dead.

It is likely that this was invented as an excuse for killing cats.
3/20/2014 c6 SteveHG
We can assume that Vulpes didn't get his come-squashance then... it would take more than a pair of panties to shut me up if that happened :-)
I can imagine ( or should that be fantasize... ) but is it really going to be that predictable? Stay the hell away from buses until we know for sure :-)
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »