for Beauty and the Beast

4/13/2016 c1 33DarkPriestessOfHyrule
This was a truly devious piece. I can really sympathize with the betrayal Padme must be feeling right now. You really did Palpatine well in this story and I definitely think there needs to be more works with interactions between these two. Well done.
3/16/2016 c1 38Brievel
*evil snigger* Somehow I missed that "matchmaking" bit the first time I read this...
5/15/2013 c1 18Vialco
What an awesome story!

This is perhaps the best work you've written so far. An excellent conclusion to the long saga of deception and restraint that you've written about Palpatine. This is a perfect scene, one that I can easily imagine as having occurred in the films. I always felt that there was something unresolved between Padme and Palpatine, but this was literally amazing, from start to finish.

You start the story by giving us a description of the ruined office in the aftermath of the duel with Windu. And Padme's reaction to Palpatine's transformation is superbly done. From there it just gets better, and I really like that you also get that after so many years of hiding and pretending, Palpatine would want to come out from behind the mask and reveal what he truly was. It reminds me of one of your other works, where Yoda and Palpatine have a brief exchange between the duels, but this was so much better.

The piece de resistance is Padme's final words about how she will continue to fight Palpatine as long as she lives. Palpatine's long pause and his response to her indicates that he foresaw her death. In that one moment, he saw her die in the future and knew that she was irrelevant now. Padme can even sense that he feels that way, and it's true!

Greath job DR, and I look forward to your next story.
3/31/2013 c1 6Green Verde
We're pulling for you
3/28/2013 c1 Guest
I really enjoyed this, you write Palpatine every well. I despise Padme ( shes basically a plot device for Luke and Leia) so I really liked seeing her get served. looking forward to more of your writing.
3/25/2013 c1 this kid here
you posted something ! good to see you writing again. As always another well written piece
3/25/2013 c1 RKB
That was just amazing. Palpatine was just diabolical in this story and I loved every minute of it. Please continue. I am happy to see you back and writing.
3/24/2013 c1 19sharp52092
I totally disagree with you on Padme but I liked your story, would have made a great scene in the movie
3/24/2013 c1 Helily
Congratualations on still being alive :D And writing too eh? Excellent. Thank you for sharing this as I love any excuse to read about Palpatine having fun.
3/24/2013 c1 12Magus1108
My my! This was a fun read! I bet Palps is happy to finally let loose on Padme.

Can't wait to read more of your work! Keep up the great job! :)