for Turtles Forever : A New Beginning

8/4/2019 c35 Emslionpride
I read the feedback to chapter 34 reviews. I noticed that in the song turtle power too. And I think partners n crime the group who wrote that song, had some kind of prophetic powers. Considering who is the leader in the 2018 cartoon. Which I hate for so many reasons. So many in fact I'm not gonna waste your time listing them all. I'll just mention the biggest, Nick's black April is nothing but a racist stereotype. Which is why I wonder if Michael Bay was a consultant for that show.
4/26/2019 c48 Xovercrazy
hey just wanted to say I'm still reading and waiting. Awesome work;)
3/27/2018 c48 Guest
Need more Donnie's 3 love this story!..
1/11/2017 c36 4razena
This is an awesome story! But I can't help but feel that Leo12 is left out a lot...
10/18/2016 c3 83erica.phoenix16
Please update soon.
9/19/2016 c48 23bajy
I've read the story so far
i really didn't see this coming truthfully
I don't know what to say except that... well... I 100% ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
this story is totally awesome, one of the best stories I've ever read and is now one of my favorite's
There are no other words to describe how I felt about the story
Family and adventure!
I love all the moments the whole gang had together
I especially loved the moments between the splinter's from different turtleverse's :3
Poor leo87 :(
I'll tell you, this story is the whole package: action, comedy, drama, sadness, hurt/comfort, horror and plenty more!
You did a wonderful job on this story so far
(Though I didn't like the magic parts, but otherwise the story was great!)
I very much look forward to reading more soon!
9/17/2016 c1 3hackeline83
Good fic! I kinda feel sorry for the don03, I feel like donatello prime is gonna rape him the arena, he's not like the others vertion of him. He's kind of creepy, and a little violent
5/24/2016 c2 83erica.phoenix16
Please update soon.
3/2/2016 c2 Guest
I do not like the 07 turtles current attitudes at all.
2/23/2016 c48 5Brian Awesome
I want to see the aprils NOoW!
2/23/2016 c48 6snowflakeangel21
wow! how you came up with this story i dont know
but i love it!
i thought all of the turtles together would be confusing but you made it easy to read!
can't wait for more!
1/24/2016 c48 2Bbraefan
Great story. Could you add a chapter where all the Shredders fight. That would be awsome!
1/22/2016 c48 83erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating and don't worry it was worth the wait. :)
1/21/2016 c48 4Just Call Me J
Don't worry about the lapse between chapters. Real life can be a royal pain. Anyone who's anyone should know this. I remember when I first started out on this site 3 years ago, I was writing new chapters every week. But gradually real life and writer's block came into play, and the week turned into two, then three, then one month, then 2, and now that I'm in college I consider myself lucky to even get a new chapter out in half a year.

I wonder which four Aprils will be participating in the next match, and who will win.
1/21/2016 c48 angelBABY199