for Tear Me Down

6/13/2019 c4 Guest
So awesome
11/23/2018 c1 diedofshippingppl
dang it i'm crying now
why can't there be any happy thaluke fanfiction?
9/14/2015 c6 Guest
ehe
thaluuuuuuuke
9/14/2015 c4 Guest
you realize she's 12
9/14/2015 c2 Guest
"hobo piss"
5/28/2015 c3 8TheGirlThereReading
Oh my gods I'm crying this is so beautiful.
5/28/2015 c1 TheGirlThereReading
Oh my god this is beautiful. I love it.
2/23/2015 c1 7SetFireToTheRainbow
Are you trying to kill my feels? Because if you were, then you have succeded.
11/14/2014 c1 Guest
This is AWESOME! Please continue to write more of this! It perfectly defines Thalia and Luke's relationship. You just made me heartbroken over Thaluke all over again...
9/23/2014 c6 GabriellePotter
TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR! Poor Thalia. Traitor Castellan as her boyfriend.
7/12/2014 c4 5bewaremypengirl
Still reviewing yes I know you're thinking "gods will this crazy girl just stop reviewing for the millionth time to my story" but sorry it won't happen. This is my favorite chapter :)
7/12/2014 c3 bewaremypengirl
okay I'm crazy, I know, my third review on this story tonight yeah, but I just love it! This story is all the missing parts of their journey that Rick so carelessly left out (don't get me wrong, you gotta love Rick) and it's everything I imagined plus more :)
7/12/2014 c2 bewaremypengirl
Whenever I read this story, no matter how many times, it never fails to bring tears to my eyes and a smile to my face.
7/12/2014 c1 bewaremypengirl
I think I already reviewed, but I can't get over this! BEST THALUKE EVER! It's so emotionally true in everything you're saying. I can only hope to become as great of a writer as you are!
6/16/2014 c6 bewaremypengirl
I know you haven't updated for a while, like a long time actually, but please? I really like your story! I read it the first time last year but didn't have a fanfiction account last year! Please!? This is absolutely beautiful writing...just incredible! I will read other stories by you soon as I can but its getting late so...yeah.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »