for Twice Upon a Time

1/2 c53 Guest
Update.
1/2 c1 Guest
I wish Vegeta's tail grew back in both the manga and in the anime. And I wish his daughter Bulla had been born with a tail in both the manga and anime. I really wish Vegeta and Bulla had tails on the show.
12/15/2020 c53 Came Peverell
Me encanto lo amo absolutamente a tu Fic

Maldito Vegeta Futuro más vale que mejore su trato con Bulma F. Y Trunks F.
12/9/2020 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
9/14/2020 c1 Guest
finish the story you fuck up bich
8/26/2020 c15 12TheHandOfTheDarkness
I admire this story a lot, I came here because I suddenly found myself watching the fight between Trunks and... Is it Freezer or Frieza (whatevs) and his father. I consider that part of DBZ my favourite still (and my favourite time-travel piece of media).
Somehow you managed to rise up to my expectations. No BS need to hide the future due to 'messing the timeline waahhh' or 'I'm not strong enough waahhhhhh'
Just someone who honestly doesn't want the trouble but knows when it's needed to come clean.
7/13/2020 c2 Guest
I feel like the timing isn't right. Vegeta Junior is like 100 years or so after Trunks.
4/23/2020 c1 damienfarrar10
Good start
3/12/2020 c9 Nooo
Love your story, but ,dear Lord, not Chi Chi, she’s such an unbearable rabid harpy
1/30/2020 c53 12KashianXanthe
I wish this was finished because it was very enjoyable. Very well written.
1/2/2020 c13 RexHeros
Vegeta does the destructo disk when Gohan turns into an ape during the Saiyan arc
12/20/2019 c53 7Yaoi-Nation
it saddens me that it has been almost four years since your last update ︿ really enjoyed this story. so much so that i have read it more than twice lol. i do hope you come back!

much love,,
11/12/2019 c53 24Kitty in the Box
OMG what an amazing ride. I'm impressed you're able to put two timelines to coexist. the heartbreaking and exhilirating scenes melded flawlessly. I love this Vegeta you wrote. I love he is constantly evolving in character. everything about this fic is incredible and I most certainly hope you will update this still.
8/13/2019 c53 1MysticChemyst
Wowza. Looks like it's been more than three years since you last updated.

I have my own story that I haven't updated in ages but I do fully intend to get back to it...some day... :/

I sincerely hope that not only will you come back to finish the story, that you are well and happy wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

*sigh* it's my fault for starting a story and not realizing it wasn't finished...I try to always avoid that because of the ennui that ensues when I can't finish a good story.

And this was truly a great story. I found the characterization wonderful and quite accurate and it was extremely refreshing to read and learn about a future Vegeta and his feelings without having to go through all the incredible pride and pig-headedness.

Such a wonderful story, I hope I get to finish reading it some day.

Be well and best wishes.
-M.C.
8/3/2019 c9 6RenegadeForLife
Vegeta: Oh so Bulma hits him with a car and shoots at him and that's just fine but I just try to blow him up a little and you won't tell me where he is?
1,038 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »