for Amnesia

2/24/2015 c2 Word eclipse
This fanfic is really interesting! I can't wait to read more about Prince's antics. Please update soon.
5/14/2014 c2 1Yuu3
I like it! That is so Prince-like, to not notice all that, your own freakin memory too, just for food. Laughs* more please!
10/21/2013 c2 6tsukiyo haruna
stupid lan just discover that she forget everything!? LOL
10/21/2013 c1 tsukiyo haruna
* Does daddy not like me anymore?

ummm... sorry but why did lan having amnesia? is this set after gui and lan married and got xiao xiao lan?
8/5/2013 c2 Crazed King
...
Bout time she noticed huh?
Pfft...
7/30/2013 c2 4Anonymess
Ugh, this was awesome. Write moreeeee. Is the prologue still related to this chapter, by the way? Because if so there's some plot holes that don't make too much sense... Anywho, CONTINUE CONTINUE.
7/27/2013 c2 Yuu
theres a little girl in the story...!?I dont remember..or is it your OC?
7/25/2013 c2 7Tyra Kinami
this is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next! keep up the good work!
7/23/2013 c2 3Salerina
Bwahahahaha! You explained everything so detailed! I can't answer the first question, but if you want to separate paragraphs for longer spaces, double ENTER, maybe?
Looking forward to your next update
7/20/2013 c2 Bocco
It's awesome so far! Can't wait to see what happens next! u
7/20/2013 c2 Guest
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
7/20/2013 c2 1Tepa
Nice beginning! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it, but I'm glad I did :)
The spaces between paragraphs are ok. Also if you didn't know there is a volume 9 Sequel. Although the translation is not finnished yet.
6/22/2013 c1 3SakuraKoi
oh wow
4/23/2013 c1 4Anonymess
For English not being your native language, you write pretty well. :3 There are some problem words here and there, but nothing really extreme.

Also, this seems to have some promise. I'd like to see more!
4/1/2013 c1 4ScarletShad0w
Interesting prologue. I hope you continue the also would be really great if the chapters were longer.
17 Page 1 2 Next »